Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wiland MU [S3 - Exp: 75x - Drop: 35%] Limit Reset 25 - +800 Players ON!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

• [*=center]Season 3 Epi X (Downgrade Season 6, MU Helper Oficial ON)
    [*=center]EXP: 75x
    [*=center]Exp Master Level: 10x
    [*=center]Points per Reset – 350
    [*=center]Max lvl – 400
    [*=center]Max Master Level: 250
    [*=center]MU Helper Actived
    [*=center]Elf soldier Buff until 180
    [*=center]Party exp system (bonus for 5 people party!)
    [*=center]Auto Party System
    [*=center]Create guild at 250 Level
    [*=center]Reconnect system fully worked
    [*=center]Dl/mg since 200lvl
    [*=center]donation system! – No exe items! No Pay2Win!
    [*=center]Custom BC/DS/CC Event
    [*=center]3D Camera, FOG, Antialsing, OpenGL
    [*=center]Bank System in Game
    [*=center]Exclusive Guides System

EVENTS

Blood Castle
Chaos Castle
Devil Square
White Wizard
Golden Invasion
Kanturu
Castle Deep
Crywolf
Castle Siege

DYNAMIC EXPERIENCE ✔

You start with 200x your 1st Reset, as you make resets the experience has a small decrease, a serious example is that in the 1st Reset you receive 100% Exp (200x) in the 2nd Reset you receive 98% Exp (196x), in The 3rd Reset you receive 96% Exp (192x) and so ... We have a fully illustrated table on this system!

LOW CONSUMPTION ✔

We optimized the game to consume less CPU. And also the RAM consumption is totally light, from 25mb minimum to 50mb maximum, incredible, totally ideal for those who have computers of low resources or those who want to use multicuentas!

WINDOW MINIMIZER ✔

If you want to minimize the game or organize yourself to use MultiAcc press F12 and the window will be hidden, also when pointing TrayIcon shows you which character is the one you have in that window!

HP BAR FOR CHARACTERS ✔

By aiming a character you will be shown which is your current HP and SD!

MONSTER HP BAR ✔

When aiming the monster shows you its level and its remaining life, useful for hunting invasions or bosses!

MU HELPER

To train or put things together automatically, in case you have to go to study or work, we all already know, but for the doubts that you do not know, this system plays for you!

RECONNECTION SYSTEM ✔

In case you drop your internet or we are performing maintenance tasks you reconnect and re-activate the helper so you do not waste time training!

AUTOPARTY ✔

In case the leader disconnects automatically assign another so that the party does not break, in addition, if you disconnected you are still the same within the party so you do not have to rejoin.

OFFSTORE

It is a system that allows you to leave your characters selling items by Store with the PC off or the game closed. To activate it we have added new buttons to the Store window. You can sell items for Zen, Bless, Soul, Lifes, Chaos, Creations, Guardians and Harmonys!

NEW RESOLUTIONS ✔

Enjoy our HD and Full HD resolutions up to 1920x1080!

3D CAMERA ✔

It is activated and restored with F10, rotates at 380º and zooms in and out. Do not block the game and allow you to take the best photos from any angle!

Minimap

To see your position on the map and know a little more the areas that each world has!

EXCLUSIVE JEWELS ✔

They are not official WebZen, but they give a little more things to do to the game and also make a difference!

AUTO UPDATE ✔

You will not have to download patches manually if there is an update, the launcher does it for you every time you open the game!

BMeF0uh - Wiland MU [S3 - Exp: 75x - Drop: 35%] Limit Reset 25 - +800 Players ON! - RaGEZONE Forums

IUR52u2 - Wiland MU [S3 - Exp: 75x - Drop: 35%] Limit Reset 25 - +800 Players ON! - RaGEZONE Forums

y70iAbj - Wiland MU [S3 - Exp: 75x - Drop: 35%] Limit Reset 25 - +800 Players ON! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
everything is in random language... better stay with your own country and dont post it anywhere else if you are not planning to make english website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So true, site is on mongolian language i tried 2minutes max to register then i just left :D

By the way are you going to open a season 6 server soon ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So true, site is on mongolian language i tried 2minutes max to register then i just left :D

By the way are you going to open a season 6 server soon ?

Hello, the site is in Spanish, there is no language mixed.
And yes, we plan to launch a Season 6 server soon and re-dial +1000 players or more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything is in random language... better stay with your own country and dont post it anywhere else if you are not planning to make english website

Matias65 - Wiland MU [S3 - Exp: 75x - Drop: 35%] Limit Reset 25 - +800 Players ON! - RaGEZONE Forums

The site already has English, Spanish and Portuguese. Server ON, +1.000 Us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now tell me, but be honest. In this server players are Latinos or International. Dont tell me international if there are 3 players from out of LA.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now tell me, but be honest. In this server players are Latinos or International. Dont tell me international if there are 3 players from out of LA.

Hello, most of Latin America From Argentina above all! What is the problem with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem is that there are literally no English speaking players. When i read international server, English language come on my mind. I played this server when it was 200 exp because i like this season and settings, but no one was interested in making english speaking guild or so on.
In post it was still like compro, vendo, busco etc. Yeah i learned few words but not whole language. So you present it as international but its not really international and its hard to comunicate with other players.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem is that there are literally no English speaking players. When i read international server, English language come on my mind. I played this server when it was 200 exp because i like this season and settings, but no one was interested in making english speaking guild or so on.
In post it was still like compro, vendo, busco etc. Yeah i learned few words but not whole language. So you present it as international but its not really international and its hard to comunicate with other players.

Hello, it is a server like any other. I can not force users to write in one language, however you can find many languages

Back