Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WoW] Dimension Gamers - Wrath of the Lich King - Progressive - x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
metallica - [WoW] Dimension Gamers - Wrath of the Lich King - Progressive - x3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Progressive Blizzlike 3.3.5a Wrath of the Lich King

SERVER UP!

Register
Register - WoW DG

How to connect
How to connect - WoW DG

Rates
x3 Experience/Quest/Kills
x1 Honor/Gold/Drop/Reputation and Professions.

Realmlist
set realmlist playwow.dimensiongamers.net

Core
Trinity Core + Custom Fixes
Armory + PvP statistics + Vote Rewards

Server Specs
Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz
64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
2 x 480 GB SSD RAID
Anti-DDoS - 500 Mbps

Enabled raids from the first day:
Naxxramas [Naxx]
The Obsidian Sanctum [OS]
The Eye of Eternity [EoE]

Stay tunned
Forum
FanPage

PTR Server UP! you can test wherever do you like!

hhNAOT7 - [WoW] Dimension Gamers - Wrath of the Lich King - Progressive - x3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [WoW] Dimension Gamers - Wrath of the Lich King - Progressive - Launching April 2

Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [WoW] Dimension Gamers - Wrath of the Lich King - Progressive - Launching April 2

Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

I comming from http://forum.ragezone.com/f650/attention-upcoming-servers-beta-servers-1057112/ this rules, because the server will start in two days..I will add screen of our PTR server what we use for test and its online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back