• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[BDO-community] modulable project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys , i released from my private gitlab server this small group of projects what allow to handle complete creation of Server / Database / client for BDO.

All files contained at this project are not fully developed by me, but i want to create a Github community for this.

Will upload all files this week, this post can be moved/deleted if admins wont to see here
---------​

[h=1]BDO-community ( Black Desert Online Community )[/h]
Branch nameBDOC-utilsBDOC-coreBDOC-dbBDOC-clientBDOC-server
master
[h=2] How to install ?[/h]TODO: make sense
[h=2] How to exec tests ?[/h]TODO: make sense
[h=3] How to download from Github ? ( development, documentation, testing, design )[/h]We are using Git-submodule functionality to handle all projects as independent packages

1. Clone this repo : git clone
    1. Enter on repo directory : cd BDO-community
    1. Clone submodules : git submodule update --init --recursive
    1. Attach branches HEAD : git submodule foreach git checkout master
[h=3] Contributing[/h]We welcome contributions to BDO-community! These are the many ways you can help:

• Submit patches and features
  • Make BDOC-core ( new updates to improve main library )
  • Make BDOC-db ( new updates for database configuration or queries )
  • Make BDOC-client ( new updates for community client )
  • Make BDOC-server ( new updates for community server )
  • Improve the BDOC-utils
  • Improve the BDOC-core
  • Improve the BDOC-db
  • Improve the BDOC-client
  • Improve the BDOC-server
  • Report bugs
  • And Donate !
Please read our documentation to get started. Also note that this project is released with a code of conduct , please make sure to review and follow it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So... this post is from May? Any news on this?

I'd also like to know what the bdoc-client is supposed to be.

And good luck if you are still working on it :).

Back