Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Black Desert v795

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should start a test server - not really 24/7, but only for someone to check the files online :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now the question is... is this something to be released one day ? Or only an advertisement for a coming 795 server ? ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Kirito2015
you're a Ducking genious m8. I find pretty right that you should have an economic return for your time and passion. if you'll ask for some donations after publishing the release i'll be happy to help you in my little.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No you can't. Not for free. At least not from the OP. And what you get won't be for a working server. I have a source for these files that is for free. All you would have to do is contribute dewvelopment, testing or other types of contributions.

Since the moderators here do not believe in free sharing of information (They deleted my earlier post because it provided such very relevant information), PM me and I will be happy to provide you with information such as Discord invite links and information on how to get involved with developing and testing Black Desert Online Open Source (Open Desert Online - ODO to google it for yourself).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kirito, what u think share files to us?
We trying config 795, but have many bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am one of the former owners of the Novo Mundo BDO, friend of ShantZ, we talked to DC a few times, could you help me later? can i call you at DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back