Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Open development

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But hey if you are interested we can get in touch on Discord.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd like to help. I've run a few different servers over the years. Never a java one, but like with my first stint with WoW/mangos/and Silver's DB I'm willing and able to learn whatever is necessary to get it done. I also have a lot more free time than I did way back then, and I am highly motivated.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Check your PMs.

Guys, we are still looking for people that can understand Java and use it to work on this emu.

We aim to start working soon on v.661 or even 795 (to be discussed), and release a first source publicly when enough progress is made.

Send me a PM if you are willing to contribute.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check your PMs.

Guys, we are still looking for people that can understand Java and use it to work on this emu.

We aim to start working soon on v.661 or even 795 (to be discussed), and release a first source publicly when enough progress is made.

Send me a PM if you are willing to contribute.

Your inbox is full, so I couldn't PM you. I am ready, willing, and able to get to work on making this thing happen!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys,

More than 180 people have joined the Discord chan and more than 10 people have proposed their skills to be part of the dev team for this project.
We are still looking for anybody willing to spend a few hours per week (or more, of course !) looking at the emu and working on it.

Current base: v. 795.
Current target: v. 795.
Language (for now): Java.

See you on our Discord channel guys: .

Reaction score
I looked at the discord, seems to be full of people using it as a "HELP ME SET UP THIS EMULATOR" if you want to get quality developers you need to get rid of those people and keep it on topic relating to the development. It's clustered with different versions, remove those and make it clear which version you are going to focus on. As far as i can see no one understands the source yet, I haven't personally looked at it due to the above reasons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

1- There are not that much people asking for help, compared to the number of people that joined the Discord server. Are you sure you are talking about ODO's Discord ?
2- Devs have separate channels to discuss, so no need to take care about the public chans if you don't want to.
3- It's clearly stated in the very first channel (#welcome) that we will work with a private Git Repo and what its adress is + that only the sources on this repo will be worked on.

But thanks for the feedback, we'll see what we can do to offer a better experience ! I'll start by cleaning the #downloads chan.

Last edited:
Back