Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java Emulator Bug Reports

Reaction score
To hasten the process of development if you guys find any bugs please post it here so others and myself can find where the bugs are to fix them.

red - bugs/not working, green - working

current bugs:
Bugs reported by @D4R3X1

Bug (rare):

When attempting to mount your horse while sprinting. Your character then sticks to the horse in an endless running loop.

Solution:

Relog to char selection screen.

- additional bugs reported by @Flyer8472
Some bugs/missing features i found. Just for reference(I am using @DNC 's repack fixed source.):

You cannot send transports/wagons - even if you have enough money in warehouse.

You cannot take bundles on your back to travel with.(but you can transport manually with horse/own ridden wagon so the game is working.. but you need to make trade routes manually and sell manually if your nodes are high enough level, At trade masters.)

Even if you have your wagon around, the trade manager wont fill it, cannot be purchased from him/her/it.

When you send out your worker to gathering to a spot, you cannot add more chores than 10, it will not start the work queue, just an empy queue appears. you have to back off the node, and enter again. (Also the maximum values would be 50,000 what is a bug i guess)
**** 50k work time is not a bug ****
Work times are bugged, regardless what you set also, it will be only 1 time work executed(you cannot make passive income very large)

When you are building residence, and you buy furniture and place them, after you exit the placement mode the furniture disappaers, however if you enter again in placement mode, you can place from the top of the list all items. So with this method, you need to place the items/furnitures twice...

i dont know if it is a bug or a feature but your horse cannot autorun. (No auto-go-to with "t" )

At the tutorial, almost all the classes (around 80%) has a bug, namely: that you need to use counter skill (S+LMB) at a training dummy level 6, but you need to be at level 7 to use counter skill (so with all the virtual keyboard on screen you need to kill some animals around to get that skill, and go back and finish the tutorial, since you cannot skip that crap part...)

Flyer8472 said:
Some bugs/missing features i found. Just for reference(I am using @DNC 's repack fixed source.):

You cannot send transports/wagons - even if you have enough money in warehouse.

You cannot take bundles on your back to travel with.(but you can transport manually with horse/own ridden wagon so the game is working.. but you need to make trade routes manually and sell manually if your nodes are high enough level, At trade masters.)

Even if you have your wagon around, the trade manager wont fill it, cannot be purchased from him/her/it.

When you send out your worker to gathering to a spot, you cannot add more chores than 10, it will not start the work queue, just an empy queue appears. you have to back off the node, and enter again. (Also the maximum values would be 50,000 what is a bug i guess)
Work times are bugged, regardless what you set also, it will be only 1 time work executed(you cannot make passive income very large)

When you are building residence, and you buy furniture and place them, after you exit the placement mode the furniture disappaers, however if you enter again in placement mode, you can place from the top of the list all items. So with this method, you need to place the items/furnitures twice...

i dont know if it is a bug or a feature but your horse cannot autorun. (No auto-go-to with "t" )

At the tutorial, almost all the classes (around 80%) has a bug, namely: that you need to use counter skill (S+LMB) at a training dummy level 6, but you need to be at level 7 to use counter skill (so with all the virtual keyboard on screen you need to kill some animals around to get that skill, and go back and finish the tutorial, since you cannot skip that crap part...)

update:

-There is a premium skin synchronisation bug(you cannot always see other players premium skin, its a bit chaotic, if an other character logs in within your vicinity, the skin looks fine, but if the other player moves out of your LOS and comes back the clotes it wears reverts back to normal clothes and only comes back if you or him is relogging... IDK if this is clear or not...)

- Also a sort of good news: You can actually pack up lots of stuff to your back. Just need to do it manually and you can walk(very slowly) to other towns to sell or you can put the stuff into a wagon what is driven by you. So in this way you can trade, what is not working it is the automated trade, what is your workers should do...

- Horse calling is bugged, if you call for your horse it goes away somewhere teleports off the map and go into walls/rocks/houses

- Transport character is not working(Change one character to an other and move player to another city)

- Almost all quest and mandatory npc does a bug, when they are not spawning on their place, you have to log out and log in again to make them spawn again. It is random, my guess it is related with lag, ect...

- The guild system is in ruins. Almost literally...(Leveling, missions, invite system(you can invite though personal, but the contracts are immidieatly expires of the members))

- Terrmian waterpark event: not working, there is nothing there, just the sound of the crowd. and a safe zone.

- fishing [working] (papka)
- gathering [working] (papka)(hycker)
- stiff, stun, knockdown, bound (still bugged as my temp fix is not completed yet needs more debugging)
- grabs [bugged]
- pet exp [working](Eid)
- Ninja Concealment Skill w/ shortsword doesn't work, with awaken weap works correctly. [bugged](Elssair)
- Epheria sail bots [bugged](Elssair)
- some npc weird movement [bugged](hycker)
- Equip durability does not decrease [bugged](kbnnlan)
- Mob damage/attack delay - [working](hycker) - configs that causes the server to lag
-
NPC's disappear randomly [bugged](mor339k)
- Reduce fishing time items not working [Canape Clothes, Shining Alchemy Life stone, +5 silver embroidered cooks clothes and teff sandwich] [bugged](Ochoaman)
- Horse gears not working [+10 light steel horseshoe of storm] [bugged](Ochoaman)
- Pet commands not working [bugged](kbnnlan)
- Boat packets [bugged](Orionet)
- Pearl shop Cash points, updates in DB but not in-game [bugged](Shinobi-X)
- Skill/attack damage & DP (Defense) gear calculation bug [bugged](marth)

features not working:
- siege (papka)
- night vendor (possibly not enabled in server files)
- Guild houses are not purchasable (Eid)
- buying from trade managers not working (Eid)

- Black Spirit's Claw - doesn't let you add a socket on your costume (NanayaQ)

features working:
- day vendor
- Pet experience is working. They gain experience when you feed them (Eid)

Credits:

@papka
@Elssair
@Hycker
@Ochoaman
@kbnnlan
@orionet
@Eid

@Shinobi-X
@
NanayaQ
@
marth

@mor339k

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BDO java emu bug tracker

Since it's not valid to any subsection I open it here.
Write bugs and missing stuffs / unimplemented features from released emu, and ofc to grow the section up with solutions if you know it.

Here is my current list with some hour of playing around

-Characters start at level 6
-mobs attack with 3-4 sec delay
-fishing not implemented
-some npc weird movement
-some items cannot be sold (ex. goat at stables)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Report server file bugs here

Does it includes missing functionnalities (IIRC, the server is nearly 1 year old) ?
Thanks !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ninja Concealment Skill with shortsword don't works propierly, with awaken weapon works correctly.

When I use horse flute permanent the summoned horse have really crazy bugs(horse appear & dissapear, teleports near me but don't stay fix, only flys around me XDD, and if try to mount at 85% of times my horse can moves but is stucked on the summoned zone.

Reaction score

Does it includes missing functionnalities (IIRC, the server is nearly 1 year old) ?
Thanks !

i could care less about IIRC if your talking about the discord function in the files, more about bugs which breaks the game

Ninja Concealment Skill with shortsword don't works propierly, with awaken weapon works correctly.

When I use horse flute permanent the summoned horse have really crazy bugs(horse appear & dissapear, teleports near me but don't stay fix, only flys around me XDD, and if try to mount at 85% of times my horse can moves but is stucked on the summoned zone.
thanks that's a good amount of info now that we know in awakening it works then all we have to do is compare the code w/ awakening and fix pre-awakening which sounds easy enough.

+ siege system unrealized
+ black market unrealized

yeah i read on Ogrefest patch notes they said they have "Nigh vendor" in the server files just not enabled idk if this is true or not, but they also mentioned that the Day Vendor is in-game if anyone can confirm this then all we have to do is enable NV or copy/paste the Day Vendor code and change loot and that should be fixed.

as for siege i think it's safe to say we can worry about this later as i would have to study the code more.

Reaction score
Since it's not valid to any subsection I open it here.
Write bugs and missing stuffs / unimplemented features from released emu, and ofc to grow the section up with solutions if you know it.

Here is my current list with some hour of playing around

-Characters start at level 6
-mobs attack with 3-4 sec delay
-fishing not implemented
-some npc weird movement
-some items cannot be sold (ex. goat at stables)
The mob delay is due to the configurations of the server files disable debug in debug.properties, disable database logging and find other settings and disable it.

my files also have weird npc movements

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gathering? It worked me well if i enabled spawn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fishing work to.
How so? I didn't touched any config for fishing and I'm using the ogrefest client downloaded via their launcher. Mine don't work coz the client is updated maybe?

and find other settings and disable it.

What's that other means?

Reaction score
How so? I didn't touched any config for fishing and I'm using the ogrefest client downloaded via their launcher. Mine don't work coz the client is updated maybe?

# Disable collections spawn
# Default: false
DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

after i make this.

0a9c73edf44c0e88e35857d9a858a1ff - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
# Disable collections spawn
# Default: false

after i make this.

0a9c73edf44c0e88e35857d9a858a1ff - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums
And there is no error on gameserver window? To be honest I'm not tried fishing with collection enabled lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

With that I can dig and gather everything with my char (ranger)

Back