Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java Emulator Bug Reports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it might be just me but it seems that the "rates" are bugged :/ eg. (exp rate = 100 is default, exp = 1000 did not change anything same for exp = 10000 etc..). i did look at the source to make sure the rates where correct and they are. ( or 10k means just 1% more )

Reaction score
well it might be just me but it seems that the "rates" are bugged :/ eg. (exp rate = 100 is default, exp = 1000 did not change anything same for exp = 10000 etc..). i did look at the source to make sure the rates where correct and they are. ( or 10k means just 1% more )

Its working as intended using exp rate = 1000~2500 is not the same as exprate = 100. Also if you look at the sqlite file you can see the exp for each level is different and there is a exp cap on the level.

Did you restart the server?

Edit: I also tested Horse exp as well horse exp rate 10000 = 3200 exp

Edit: Reason why BDO is no level cap is because the exp bar is very very large after 56+

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i do play on retail so i know about the "no lvl cap" thing ^^ and yeah i did a restart. i only asked cause 10000 did like nothing in-game for us so i guess i´m going to test 100k next ( i guess with the exp cap on each lvl it´s not going to work like i thought it would:/ )

Reaction score
well i do play on retail so i know about the "no lvl cap" thing ^^ and yeah i did a restart. i only asked cause 10000 did like nothing in-game for us so i guess i´m going to test 100k next ( i guess with the exp cap on each lvl it´s not going to work like i thought it would:/ )

My bad i worded it wrong what I mean by exp cap is if you used the pc addexp command the cap is i believe 99mill which is equal to 1~5% after 56+
and here is the exp require for each level.

Note: What i set my exp rate to 2500 and kill Desert naga they give me about 1~2.5% exp per kill for level 56+ (which isn't normal in retail which is 0.001% per kill)

[It can be modify]
qxLDRxh - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

I do not know the exp rate % -> fix value, but I bet someone is willing to do the math for us (maybe). :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think that I know what is the reason of crazy actuation about my horse when I summo, without refinable equip my horse actuation is correct at the moment. But there is a super bug that i don't know if no one know about this: the horses can swim!! :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Horses swim?
I rode between the islands at the bottom of the sea for two days ... :junglejane: The core of the server is from two assemblies. The first worked on SQLite, the second was built on XML. The kernel is not finished .. much useless .. MongoDB cleaner is eating the CPU. Picking up the kernel learned that many settings from localizingoption.property are completely useless. Since the kernel reads half of the settings from the SQLite. So there is a lot of work. While I'm building the tree functions of the server core. :captain:

Sorry for my bad English.

Eid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Pet experience is working. They gain experience when you feed them
2. Guild houses are not purchasable
3. buying from trade managers not working

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed some NPC's disappear randomly, they usually are the ones that you take and finish quests from, and you need to relog to your character again to actually see them in-game again. ogrefest fixed it a few months ago, i wonder if it could be fixed easily.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed some NPC's disappear randomly, they usually are the ones that you take and finish quests from, and you need to relog to your character again to actually see them in-game again. ogrefest fixed it a few months ago, i wonder if it could be fixed easily.

me too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
itens stats are bugged too, evey skill on every class does almost same damage per hit, around 4k, and some problem with dp too, mobs of hystria ruins can easily hit 7k with a full pen boss gear, flow of wiz and witch awakening are bugged too, pet appears without the flow but disappears before do damage, same happen with flow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Collecting river water immediately closes the game for me with the following error:

Code:
16:06:26.530 ERROR - Created packet [CMDoAction] has not been read. java.lang.Nu
llPointerException
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.RegionData.getRegionMask(RegionData
.java:226) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.templates.frameevents.FrameEventC
ollect.getReward(FrameEventCollect.java:175) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.templates.frameevents.FrameEventC
ollect.doFrame(FrameEventCollect.java:286) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.AAction.doAction(AAction.java:113
) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMDoAction.read(CMDoAction.java:14
7) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
        at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:118
) ~[commons.jar:2846]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(Abst
ractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
ractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(Abstra
ctChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMes
sageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessage
Decoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandle
r.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(Defau
ltChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChanne
lPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(Abstra
ctNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.jav
a:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEve
ntLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.ja
va:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-
all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThread
EventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorato
r.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am using the server quietly, but something happened, when I add items with adm character, when I added an item the client closed and no longer logs on that character, only creating a new character.
Can you correct that? it's bad to start all over again, still the mandatory tutorial takes a long time. If you know how to solve this, thank you very much!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I kindly ask: has anybody here started to work on the emu ?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am using the server quietly, but something happened, when I add items with adm character, when I added an item the client closed and no longer logs on that character, only creating a new character.
Can you correct that? it's bad to start all over again, still the mandatory tutorial takes a long time. If you know how to solve this, thank you very much!
the item probably is bugged or don't exist on the client side causing that issue you can check the common errors and fixes thread under guide on how to delete the item off your char.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oops,
I've solved it, just delete it in the database where the inventory is, and the items appear. Just find the item that matches the id that gave the problem and delete that resolves.

Back