Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java Emulator Bug Reports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess someone may read the following description briefly and say "I didn't encounter that problem, my pearl outfit can be displayed correctly."

so please read the following description carefully and test it.
me and my friend bought outfit from pearl shop, we stand nearby to each other and wear our outfit, we both can see each other's outfit, but after we go far away from each other, when we met again, we can't see each other's outfit, we have to undress the outfit and wear it on again so that could make our outfit showed up to the others, even the official ogrefest has the same problem, I'm not good in English so that may makes you misunderstanding what I really mean, so I try to describe it easier.

1.Two players A and B stand together.
2.both A and B wear outfit from pearl shop
3.A go far away from B, until they can't see each other.
4.A go back to B, A can't see B's outfit, and B can't see A's outfit.

a much easier conclusion is"only people who stand nearby you when you login or change outfit can see your outfit"we also test it on official ogrefest server, it shows the same result, the truth is, if you try to play the official ogrefest server, you'll find out most of players are not wearing outfit, not because they didn't wear the outfit, it's because the outfit didn't showed up correctly.
but this bug did not effect the something like hat or glass or earring, only effect the part which you wear both equipment and outfit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone solved the problem with the bosses? They don't cause damage, and problems with the animations!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- quest Hide and seek
npc was a bird
----------------
Npc Lani
eh presented as default man
---------------
Cruhorn Wyrmsbane
the exchange of energy for the knowledge offered does not work
---------------
npc radolf hansen
---------------
quest lost Maum
NPC does not follow you
---------------
quest lost weehol
NPC does not follow you
---------------
npc rundebarra
eh presented as an owl
---------------
npc Mernuah
---------------
quest rovant coward
NPC does not follow you
- it is not possible to buy items in the merchants to train the weight of the char

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- quest Hide and seek
npc was a bird
I checked that, just to get used to the bdd... and the starting NPC is this one: , which is the correct one... So I don't understand why it is a bird instead :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Report skill bug

hello now i'll be Reporting a skill bug and log.
I've never reported it before, but I hope it will help solve it.
I used DNC 's latest release & compile was successfuly done (http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-updated-02-12-2018-a-
1145035/index3.html#post8857041

but someskill still have bugs

it appear at
-Warrior class 62LV
-using Guard skill (Includes awakening skill)
-on stand (idle), on moving
-Same after re-connection.
-Symptom: The character is quickly knocked down during the guard state.

Video

logs.zip

Not a bug in the edited post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- buying from trade managers not working (Eid)

Prices for fish and regional products are not correct.

# Disable collections spawn
# Default: false
DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

after i make this.

0a9c73edf44c0e88e35857d9a858a1ff - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums
How to include ratings above your head?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You have to wait 30-40 minutes after joining your server IIRC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Report skill bug

hello now i'll be Reporting a skill bug and log.
I've never reported it before, but I hope it will help solve it.
I used DNC 's latest release & compile was successfuly done (http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-updated-02-12-2018-a-
1145035/index3.html#post8857041

but someskill still have bugs

it appear at
-Warrior class 62LV
-using Guard skill (Includes awakening skill)
-on stand (idle), on moving
-Same after re-connection.
-Symptom: The character is quickly knocked down during the guard state.

Video

logs.zip

Thank you. I tried with your advice.

I found the problem today.

I used a different compression program.
it was "bandizip '

I thought it would not be a problem and I used it without a doubt.

And I tried '7zip'

Surprisingly, compressed files down to 34mb have been reduced to 10.6mb with no ERRORS.

My problem has been solved.

DONT use different Compression programs.

you'll be fine to use 7zip

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
Re: Report skill bug

Thank you. I tried with your advice.
I found the problem today.

Do us all a favor and go back to your bug post the one you quoted from page 6 and edit it out.
Just leave the words: Not a bug in the edited post.

Link to your bug post is in the link here

I'm removing my post below it, since it wasn't a bug and resolved.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some bugs/missing features i found. Just for reference(I am using @DNC 's repack fixed source.):

You cannot send transports/wagons - even if you have enough money in warehouse.

You cannot take bundles on your back to travel with.(but you can transport manually with horse/own ridden wagon so the game is working.. but you need to make trade routes manually and sell manually if your nodes are high enough level, At trade masters.)

Even if you have your wagon around, the trade manager wont fill it, cannot be purchased from him/her/it.

When you send out your worker to gathering to a spot, you cannot add more chores than 10, it will not start the work queue, just an empy queue appears. you have to back off the node, and enter again. (Also the maximum values would be 50,000 what is a bug i guess)
Work times are bugged, regardless what you set also, it will be only 1 time work executed(you cannot make passive income very large)

When you are building residence, and you buy furniture and place them, after you exit the placement mode the furniture disappaers, however if you enter again in placement mode, you can place from the top of the list all items. So with this method, you need to place the items/furnitures twice...

i dont know if it is a bug or a feature but your horse cannot autorun. (No auto-go-to with "t" )

At the tutorial, almost all the classes (around 80%) has a bug, namely: that you need to use counter skill (S+LMB) at a training dummy level 6, but you need to be at level 7 to use counter skill (so with all the virtual keyboard on screen you need to kill some animals around to get that skill, and go back and finish the tutorial, since you cannot skip that crap part...)

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
update:

-There is a premium skin synchronisation bug(you cannot always see other players premium skin, its a bit chaotic, if an other character logs in within your vicinity, the skin looks fine, but if the other player moves out of your LOS and comes back the clotes it wears reverts back to normal clothes and only comes back if you or him is relogging... IDK if this is clear or not...)

- Also a sort of good news: You can actually pack up lots of stuff to your back. Just need to do it manually and you can walk(very slowly) to other towns to sell or you can put the stuff into a wagon what is driven by you. So in this way you can trade, what is not working it is the automated trade, what is your workers should do...

- Horse calling is bugged, if you call for your horse it goes away somewhere teleports off the map and go into walls/rocks/houses

- Transport character is not working(Change one character to an other and move player to another city)

- Almost all quest and mandatory npc does a bug, when they are not spawning on their place, you have to log out and log in again to make them spawn again. It is random, my guess it is related with lag, ect...

- The guild system is in ruins. Almost literally...(Leveling, missions, invite system(you can invite though personal, but the contracts are immidieatly expires of the members))

- Terrmian waterpark event: not working, there is nothing there, just the sound of the crowd. and a safe zone.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bug (rare):

When attempting to mount your horse while sprinting. Your character then sticks to the horse in an endless running loop.

Solution:

Relog to char selection screen.

-------------------------------------

Bug/Missing item(s):

Attempting to spawn WON or JIN magic Crystals will cause the game to crash. Though not the server. The character itself becomes useless and attempting to connect with said character will crash the game once again.
It's at this point you will have to remove the item from the character in your database. Which is hardly worth the effort ... I'm sure there's more items that are missing that will cause the game to behave as describe above.

Solution:

Add missing resource or simply do not attempt to spawn said crystal/item(s).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug/Missing item(s):

Attempting to spawn WON or JIN magic Crystals will cause the game to crash. Though not the server. The character itself becomes useless and attempting to connect with said character will crash the game once again.
It's at this point you will have to remove the item from the character in your database. Which is hardly worth the effort ... I'm sure there's more items that are missing that will cause the game to behave as describe above.
Any items from kamasylvia will crash your client as they are disabled client side

- Terrmian waterpark event: not working, there is nothing there, just the sound of the crowd. and a safe zone.

The reason the water park event is no longer there is that the date for it has passed, within the datasheets.bexcel(Client Data base) it will tell you the time the event is active, you will need to modify the datasheets.bexcel to reflect a new time stamp!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Horse taming is not working, you always lose the minigame no matter what.

Back