Java Emulator Bug Reports

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,443Posts

Re: Java Emulator Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Aznkidd235 View Post
    can you confirm if you can gather from trees and bushes? with the setting.
    I can confirm that, gathering works fine with those settings

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    im looking for that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfB-l7ueyOg
    pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    KievLocation
    540Posts

can you confirm if you can gather from trees and bushes? with the setting.

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,443Posts

DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

With that I can dig and gather everything with my char (ranger)

pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    500Posts

@papka

you have to equip the axe first

True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    KievLocation
    540Posts

@papka

you have to equip the axe first
    yep i know, all work fine.

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,443Posts

So anybody else can confirm the fishing system? It's working and fully implemented? If yes what's the settings for it? Then we can call a mod for fill up the first comment with bugs + solutions

pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    500Posts

i will try it later i'm currently not at my pc.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    308Posts

For me works too wiith settings of @Hycker ty mate

- - - Updated - - -

epheria sail boat don't works very well too ID:49011, when I take out ship at the wharf, ship is stucked, and if I change the location on the database, my char cannot use ship.

True MemberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    root\hell\Location
    643Posts

Confirm, fishing works
    what?

MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    45Posts

level of character creation here - gameserver\model\creature\player\services\PlayerSaveService.java

Code:
    final Player player = new Player(name, slot, zodiacType, playerTemplate, playerAppearance, client);
                for (int l = 2; l <= 6; ++l) {
                    player.setLevel(l);
                    player.setExp(300);
                    player.onLevelChange(false);
                }
    1.Character bag and premium one on all characters [total premium bag for all characters, each character must have his own]
    2.A set of Comfort when used, increases the number of cells, making each time a client restart!
    3.Event drop fishing, assembly, monsters - does not work
    4.does not work indicator of endurance, the awakened weapons, armor, additional weapons, jewelry
    Last edited by rewera; 07-01-18 at 01:37 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    795Posts

Character bag and premium one is under playerbag.property config file

Code:
    # Guild base warehouse size.
    guild.warehouse_base_size = 10

# Guild maximum warehouse size.
    guild.warehouse_max_size = 100

# Player maximum inventory size.
    player.inventory_base_size = 18   <---- Basically the minimum slot the value 18 is for opening the first 2 column of the inventory bag = 16 slot ingame. If its is set to 16 than the inventory bag slot becomes 14 slots (idk what kind of math is that, but it is how it is...) 

# Player maximum inventory size.
    player.inventory_max_size = 194

# Player base warehouse size.
    # Note: Included reserved slot for silver.
    player.warehouse_base_size = 18

# Player maximum warehouse size.
    player.warehouse_max_size = 194

# Player base cash inventory size.
    player.cash_inventory_base_size = 194  <--- default minimum slot. Should be correct since official have it all unlock. 

# Player maximum cash inventory size.
    player.cash_maximum_base_size = 194
    Value Pack - No buffs or Merv's Palette, but change appearance seems to show its icon
    Maid - able to set it to resident, but does not work no icon to summon maid.
    Last edited by NanayaQ; 07-01-18 at 04:17 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    19Posts

Damage to/from most mobs is completely weird. For example with all PEN gear, Nagas, Sausans, Hystria, etc, only take about 2k damage at any level (even 100) and deal far more than they should be for 300+ DP

SubscriberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    427Posts

i enabled fishing but i get this error after i do automatic fishing

Code:
    2018-01-07 05:45:35,445 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket   - Error while running CMStartAction packet java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.RegionData.getRegionMask(RegionData.java:229) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.AFishingAction.canAct(AFishingAction.java:58) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.Creature.setAction(Creature.java:193) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMStartAction.runImpl(CMStartAction.java:69) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846]
    	at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_152]

MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    45Posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriEdge View Post
    i enabled fishing but i get this error after i do automatic fishing

Code:
    2018-01-07 05:45:35,445 ERROR com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket   - Error while running CMStartAction packet java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.RegionData.getRegionMask(RegionData.java:229) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.actions.AFishingAction.canAct(AFishingAction.java:58) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.Creature.setAction(Creature.java:193) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMStartAction.runImpl(CMStartAction.java:69) ~[gameserver.jar:?]
    	at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:32) ~[commons.jar:2846]
    	at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:119) ~[commons.jar:2846]
    	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) ~[netty-all-4.1.12.Final.jar:4.1.12.Final]
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_152]
    # Disable loading huge region images (for memory economy while tests)
    # Default: false
    DisableRegionDataLoad = false

gameserver\bin\configs - debug.properties

SubscriberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    427Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rewera View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

# Disable loading huge region images (for memory economy while tests)
    # Default: false
    DisableRegionDataLoad = false

gameserver\bin\configs - debug.properties
    Thanks. Its working now. 10gb Ram usage at start :D :D

Advertisement