Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java Emulator Bug Reports

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Boat packets [bugged](Orionet)

You sure? I added item to my char and summoned the boat successfully, BUT I had issue (clientcrash) with ultra super jesus ship but maybe I just added wrong ID or something. But I already tried like 3-4 boats and worked well. However the control is like test drive 1 lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, not boats, namely large ships, when taking a ship (ship, sailboat) there is a problem. From the dock, we take the ship, after that you can safely use it, hold the steering wheel, climb the mast, but as soon as in the sea, near the shoreline, you stop using the mast or leave the steering wheel of the ship, you will not be able to return to these objects. I have not yet figured out the riding animals on the server side, since I collect the admin panel of the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The horse seems like it can't obtain experience while riding around, the exp bar stuck at 0.
I use GM command to get a horse, and modify the database to get the horse skill.
BTW, The horse skill works perfectly. :D

8QA8785 - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is the special pure white that comes with all skills unlocked at 100%. ( it´s normal that you cant lvl it up, breed it etc. )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,where can I modify the horse skills pls?

that is the special pure white that comes with all skills unlocked at 100%. ( it´s normal that you cant lvl it up, breed it etc. )

Can u tell me which horse with all skills unlocked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,where can I modify the horse skills pls?
Can u tell me which horse with all skills unlocked?

You can simply use GM command '/pc giftonline [itemID] [stack]' to get the horse vouncher, like this one:
The itemID would be 50115, then you would get a horse.

You can modify the database by using Robo 3T software to has all the horse skill, the horse table is in [gameserver] -> [servants]. If you already has a horse in your character then you would see your horse name in on of these servants data.

The horse skill value is in [servantSkillList] -> [servantSkills], you can simply modify the content by clicking RMB on [servantSkills] Key --> [Edit Document], it would show up the Json format text content, just edit the value inside it.

Horse skill ID is stored in horse information page:

Click the 'Posible skills' button to show those horse skill, move your mouse onto one of these skill's small avatar then you would get a hover tooltips menu that tell you what ID it is, that is the ID which is stored into [servantSkills.skillId].

0eusgpi - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

Hopefully it would help you.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can simply use GM command '/pc giftonline [itemID] [stack]' to get the horse vouncher, like this one:
The itemID would be 50115, then you would get a horse.

You can modify the database by using Robo 3T software to has all the horse skill, the horse table is in [gameserver] -> [servants]. If you already has a horse in your character then you would see your horse name in on of these servants data.
The horse skill value is in [servantSkillList] -> [servantSkills], you can simply modify the content by clicking RMB on [servantSkills] Key --> [Edit Document], it would show up the Json format text content, just edit the value inside it.

Horse skill ID is stored in horse information page:

Click the 'Posible skills' button to show those horse skill, move your mouse onto one of these skill's small avatar then you would get a hover tooltips menu that tell you what ID it is, that is the ID which is stored into [servantSkills.skillId].

0eusgpi - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

Hopefully it would help you.
It is very kind of you. nice answer, thanks man. I will try later.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blessing of Kamasylve item buff seems not working properly, but value pack item works great.

If your value pack cannot works properly, you have to change the Buff_table. Before changing the database,
please back up
please back up
please back up

Use the filter on Buff_name column to search '밸류 패키지', after you get the value pack buff data, then change the [Param0] column value from 1 to 0.

Wy0siU8 - Java Emulator Bug Reports - RaGEZONE Forums

------ updated

7 days of Blessing of Kamasylve item seems work properly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mount skill removal coupon not working, tried it on horse and camel from the stable by trying to delete a skill, it says "There is no item" even though its in my pearl inventory.

Im stuck at this . The monster Centaurus Seeker either does not spawn or is under the map, it was reported in the Ogrefest forums and guess they never fixed it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mount skill removal coupon not working, tried it on horse and camel from the stable by trying to delete a skill, it says "There is no item" even though its in my pearl inventory.

Im stuck at this . The monster Centaurus Seeker either does not spawn or is under the map, it was reported in the Ogrefest forums and guess they never fixed it.

take this it solve it http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/bdoemu-fixed-buffs-1143883/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested fishing boat, rowing boat of calpheon, raft, etc ... Epheria boat ship bugged, you catch it good, but if you relogar it appears in the place that you are and appears floating, I am still in search of where to solve that!
What I can solve, I will post here the possible solutions ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you point to some of those pest files ?

Back