Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,582Posts

Re: Java Emulator Bug Reports

Java Emulator Bug Reports
    Boat packets [bugged](Orionet)

You sure? I added item to my char and summoned the boat successfully, BUT I had issue (clientcrash) with ultra super jesus ship but maybe I just added wrong ID or something. But I already tried like 3-4 boats and worked well. However the control is like test drive 1 lmao

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Return:
    "Insert Signature here";

MemberRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    116Posts

No, not boats, namely large ships, when taking a ship (ship, sailboat) there is a problem. From the dock, we take the ship, after that you can safely use it, hold the steering wheel, climb the mast, but as soon as in the sea, near the shoreline, you stop using the mast or leave the steering wheel of the ship, you will not be able to return to these objects. I have not yet figured out the riding animals on the server side, since I collect the admin panel of the server.

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    14Posts

The horse seems like it can't obtain experience while riding around, the exp bar stuck at 0.
    I use GM command to get a horse, and modify the database to get the horse skill.
    BTW, The horse skill works perfectly. :D

SubscriberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    452Posts

horses exp is working correctly. try the normal way and not using gm command :D
    Signature removed

Kindly read our forum rules over again.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    11Posts

that is the special pure white that comes with all skills unlocked at 100%. ( it´s normal that you cant lvl it up, breed it etc. )

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

Hi,where can I modify the horse skills pls?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dualla View Post
    that is the special pure white that comes with all skills unlocked at 100%. ( it´s normal that you cant lvl it up, breed it etc. )
    Can u tell me which horse with all skills unlocked?

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    14Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongtianlong View Post
    Hi,where can I modify the horse skills pls?
    Can u tell me which horse with all skills unlocked?
    You can simply use GM command '/pc giftonline [itemID] [stack]' to get the horse vouncher, like this one:
    Horse Voucher: PC Cafe Only (White) - Black Desert Database 1.0The itemID would be 50115, then you would get a horse.

You can modify the database by using Robo 3T software to has all the horse skill, the horse table is in [gameserver] -> [servants]. If you already has a horse in your character then you would see your horse name in on of these servants data.

The horse skill value is in [servantSkillList] -> [servantSkills], you can simply modify the content by clicking RMB on [servantSkills] Key --> [Edit Document], it would show up the Json format text content, just edit the value inside it.

Horse skill ID is stored in horse information page:
    Horse - Black Desert Database 1.0
    Click the 'Posible skills' button to show those horse skill, move your mouse onto one of these skill's small avatar then you would get a hover tooltips menu that tell you what ID it is, that is the ID which is stored into [servantSkills.skillId].

Hopefully it would help you.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    40Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el411961 View Post
    You can simply use GM command '/pc giftonline [itemID] [stack]' to get the horse vouncher, like this one:
    Horse Voucher: PC Cafe Only (White) - Black Desert Database 1.0The itemID would be 50115, then you would get a horse.

You can modify the database by using Robo 3T software to has all the horse skill, the horse table is in [gameserver] -> [servants]. If you already has a horse in your character then you would see your horse name in on of these servants data.
    The horse skill value is in [servantSkillList] -> [servantSkills], you can simply modify the content by clicking RMB on [servantSkills] Key --> [Edit Document], it would show up the Json format text content, just edit the value inside it.

Horse skill ID is stored in horse information page:
    Horse - Black Desert Database 1.0
    Click the 'Posible skills' button to show those horse skill, move your mouse onto one of these skill's small avatar then you would get a hover tooltips menu that tell you what ID it is, that is the ID which is stored into [servantSkills.skillId].

Hopefully it would help you.
    It is very kind of you. nice answer, thanks man. I will try later.

MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    14Posts

Blessing of Kamasylve item buff seems not working properly, but value pack item works great.

If your value pack cannot works properly, you have to change the Buff_table. Before changing the database,
    please back up
    please back up
    please back up

Use the filter on Buff_name column to search '밸류 패키지', after you get the value pack buff data, then change the [Param0] column value from 1 to 0.

------ updated

7 days of Blessing of Kamasylve item seems work properly.
    Last edited by el411961; 18-01-18 at 07:12 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    54Posts

Mount skill removal coupon not working, tried it on horse and camel from the stable by trying to delete a skill, it says "There is no item" even though its in my pearl inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

Im stuck at this quest. The monster Centaurus Seeker either does not spawn or is under the map, it was reported in the Ogrefest forums and guess they never fixed it.
    Last edited by altamash; 18-01-18 at 10:00 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    62Posts

Quote Originally Posted by altamash View Post
    Mount skill removal coupon not working, tried it on horse and camel from the stable by trying to delete a skill, it says "There is no item" even though its in my pearl inventory.

- - - Updated - - -

Im stuck at this quest. The monster Centaurus Seeker either does not spawn or is under the map, it was reported in the Ogrefest forums and guess they never fixed it.
    take this it solve it http://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/bdoe...buffs-1143883/

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    54Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Master2012 View Post
    Tried your fix it doesnt work. They are not spawning.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    62Posts

ok let me check it and im fix it

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    125Posts

Tested fishing boat, rowing boat of calpheon, raft, etc ... Epheria boat ship bugged, you catch it good, but if you relogar it appears in the place that you are and appears floating, I am still in search of where to solve that!
    What I can solve, I will post here the possible solutions ...
    Help me by subscribing to my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr..._as=subscriber

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    62Posts

!!!!WARNING!!!!Guys dont use this Repack without clean code and lib folder!!!!WARNING!!!!

Advertisement