Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Java Emulator Bug Reports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DisableCollectionsSpawn = false

With that I can dig and gather everything with my char (ranger)

Not working for me on Valkyrie and Witch, when I go to a tree I dont get any context menu where I could press a key to start collecting. Any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
update:
-There is a premium skin synchronisation bug(you cannot always see other players premium skin, its a bit chaotic, if an other character logs in within your vicinity, the skin looks fine, but if the other player moves out of your LOS and comes back the clotes it wears reverts back to normal clothes and only comes back if you or him is relogging... IDK if this is clear or not...)

Sorry Sir, just wondering have you solved this issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here are some bugs that i have encountered but was not on this forum. (If i over looked them sorry in advance.) Cooking/Alchemy you can craft the recipes, but do not gain the knowledge for them, thus making it where you can not complete the crafting quests. Also while in group only the party leader seems to gain the black spirit fury. Even if the leader tries to transfer rage to you it will not let you get past 80%. Hunting quests can not be completed due to the matchlock not doing any damage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! I can't take any quest;normal quest,awakening quest etc...I think my spp files has to problem.How can I fix this problem? plz help!
I want to use awakening skills but I can't take any quest.

Back