Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcade

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bought a subscription. Can't seem to find my arcade access. Tried going to http://forum.ragezone.com/arcade.php and it just seems to redirect me to the homepage. Not complaining - just making sure this is known and hopefully fixed as I would personally like to see the arcade whilst I enjoy the forum :wink:

Not too sure what the hidden sections are either!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The arcade was there for way longer than a month back in the day. It came back for this month period which The General is speaking about due to people going "I want the arcade back :( :( :( :( :( pls mental plz" but then just cheating the high scores again like before.

Also, I think it was a hugeeeee strain on the server. Arcade was deemed less important than the actual forum, which is fair enough.

Reaction score
The arcade was there for way longer than a month back in the day. It came back for this month period which The General is speaking about due to people going "I want the arcade back :( :( :( :( :( pls mental plz" but then just cheating the high scores again like before.

Also, I think it was a hugeeeee strain on the server. Arcade was deemed less important than the actual forum, which is fair enough.

Yeah was talking about the latest time it was added. Think just a bunch of basic flash games without the whole score things would still be nice but you wouldn't be able to get the competative part of it.

And if you want to play some arcade games, it were just some flash games, you can find them all around the interwebz.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@MentaL Maybe the "Access to arcade" should be removed from the subscription options to end any further confusion :)

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That is how I got beaten! People where cheating @.@ Bastards.
I liked the arcade. Lots of simple mini games. Good to take away your time :D

I know my signature shows something impossible. But that was a bug. I've no idea how that happened. It was just like that suddenly xD

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily need the arcade, it just would be fun to have whilst browsing the forum. I wouldn't want more strain on RaGEZONE's servers after all, especially with people cheating the high scores. Is there not a way to prevent such?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly is "Arcade" Was it?

Sorry but I did not this time kkkkk '

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The arcade was a large database of flash game's in which anyone could go and play collectively and competitively to gain rank one on the player-based score boards.

Reaction score
What exactly is "Arcade" Was it?

Sorry but I did not this time kkkkk '

Just a bunch of flash games people could play and compete. Only for spammers and subscribers.

Unless a patch is found for all the cheating on the Arcade system, there's no point in implementing it again.

Well last time it was people cheating so they could earn more trophies. If that part isn't enabled then it is only there for the games.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some games in the arcade where pretty alright. But some not, I really liked the helicopter game though.

Back