Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web There is anyway to make v62 localhost client with out virus?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
every client i find its have virus in it or the antivirus not letting me play.
someone know how to make none virus local host client?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's no actual virus, so you can safely add it as an exception. Otherwise you can pack/'compress' the client, however not all packers will conceal the client as a potential threat.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As said above, use a packer which is not as common for Anti-Virus programs to pick up. I believe if you use themida on it, it hides the alert.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As said above, use a packer which is not as common for Anti-Virus programs to pick up. I believe if you use themida on it, it hides the alert.
if i use themida on it anti viruses will not delet it automatic?

There's no actual virus, so you can safely add it as an exception. Otherwise you can pack/'compress' the client, however not all packers will conceal the client as a potential threat.
i know there is no virus but my server players wants a clean client and i cant find one

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all v62's will have a false positive , deal with it

v62 clean scan

v62 clean themida scan

in the end all have false positives

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
all v62's will have a false positive , deal with it

v62 clean scan

v62 clean themida scan

in the end all have false positives
Be that as it may, none of these are AV i've ever heard of. I wouldn't be concerned by the number of people using those. Packing it well makes a good difference as long as no mainstream antiviruses detect it.

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
Packing helps for sure. I am not sure in head which packer we use, but its an amazing one.

Encrypted:

Unecrypted (same client):

Upvote 0
Back