Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Command line tool for allowing the user to remove certain restrictions from the Habbo Hotel client that does not originally allow it to be used locally.

Requirements
  • .NET Framework 4.0+
Getting Started
This section is for people who've never used a command line tool before, proceed to the next section for the list of .

Download, and extract the latest release somewhere accessible on your computer, excluding your recycle bin.
You can find the latest release here:

I'll assume you extracted it onto your desktop under a folder named HabBit, so with that, let's start up the command prompt.
(Windows Key + R) This key combination will bring up some box, type cmd into the input box and hit the OK.

Some black box should have appeared, the next step involves changing the current active directory that the console is pointing to. By default, it should be pointing to C:\Users\{Username}. We need to change the directory to points towards the folder to where HabBit has been extracted to, to do this use the cd command followed by the path. If you didn't extract it to a folder named HabBit onto your desktop, then your path should look different based on where it is.
Code:
cd C:\Users\{Username}\Desktop\HabBit
We can now run some basic functions on the client like so:
Code:
HabBit.exe Client.swf /clean /dhost /rsa

Last edited:

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: HabBit - Automatic Habbo Client Cracker (.NET 2.0 | Source)

A function to remove the simplest methods of obfuscation would be good.

Retired
Reaction score

Awesome release, very handy to many of us. Great work!

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

A function to remove the simplest methods of obfuscation would be good.
Renaming the methods/classes/properties shouldn't be too hard, unless you're talking about renaming everything back to their original names, then I'm sorry to say that is impossible to accomplish without original strings/constants.

I'll add some options to have every class/method renamed in an incremental("X1", "X2") format, or were you thinking of something else? Would you rather have the class/method be fixed so if it looks like "_-XXX", make it look like "XXX"?

Awesome release, very handy to many of us. Great work!
Thanks, your appreciation for my work makes me happy and horny.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

@Arachis look at what I wrote down here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/dl-guide-habbo-swf-cracking-829414/
TLDR: There's code which never gets executed. Removing it makes it both easier to read/modify the bytecode, and also makes the swf file take up less space.
That's an interesting post, there really is a lot of dead code in the client. I first want to focus on the library to make it more easier to manipulate all the instruction/code, once that is in a "stable" state, I will 100% focus on making a cleanup function. I really am interested in looking into this, and not just putting it aside/ignoring it, I got you dawg(need more time though).

Reaction score

That's an interesting post, there really is a lot of dead code in the client. I first want to focus on the library to make it more easier to manipulate all the instruction/code, once that is in a "stable" state, I will 100% focus on making a cleanup function. I really am interested in looking into this, and not just putting it aside/ignoring it, I got you dawg(need more time though).

Any idea if it is possible to modify the furniture SWFs with this library? I've looked at some other AS3 library but that didn't support the current AS3 version (7 or something?).

Was working on some cool tool to build furniture from scratch but I don't like the idea of having to call the flex compiler in the background (It's not a bad thing really but the whole SDK is 350MB+)

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Any idea if it is possible to modify the furniture SWFs with this library? I've looked at some other AS3 library but that didn't support the current AS3 version (7 or something?).

Was working on some cool tool to build furniture from scratch but I don't like the idea of having to call the flex compiler in the background (It's not a bad thing really but the whole SDK is 350MB+)
Yes, it should, although the library is kinda barebones in a way that you will need to construct the tags on your own/insert instances/types at a "low level". If there is a current tutorial that explains how to do this manually I will glady make it easier to do so with that in focus in the library itself.

As for just editing images/replacing, this is easily possible. I was actually playing around with it a week ago and had it flip all incoming loading furniture swf's. The tags of type DefineBitsLossless2 have methods named SetImage/GetImage to alter the image or simply retrieve it.

Reaction score

Yes, it should, although the library is kinda barebones in a way that you will need to construct the tags on your own/insert instances/types at a "low level". If there is a current tutorial that explains how to do this manually I will glady make it easier to do so with that in focus in the library itself.

As for just editing images/replacing, this is easily possible. I was actually playing around with it a week ago and had it flip all incoming loading furniture swf's. The tags of type DefineBitsLossless2 have methods named SetImage/GetImage to alter the image or simply retrieve it.

It's just that I had issues adding the new images and adding the respective classes (If I remember correctly each image had 1 .as class and was added to the main class).

Editing / replacing images has been done years already by using trillix or any other flash swf editor.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Re: HabBit - Automatic Habbo Client Cracker(Source | .NET 2.0 | C# 6)

HabBit v1.1.154:
  • Implemented RC4 disabling capability. Assigned command: disablerc4
  • Cleaned up the code, and pushed it to GitHub:

If you guys wanna see other things added into this application, you could request them, it's really easy to edit the client with this. Currently been working on @The General's request, don't worry pal, almost done(Ha, told him that a week ago, I got you this time though).

As for the deobfuscation request, I've realized that doing something like that is currently out of my league. I'm sorry, but maybe someone with better patience can contribute to that, I'd be happy to walk any one through the library if you have any doubts/questions though.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Woo amazing tool Mr. Nut!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice tool!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Very great tool. Thank you a lot.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Habbit was a program by SonicMouse, the first scripter / habbo "hacker" that went public and had fame. Either way I guess the original tool has been retired and forgotten. It was a program that would reset your shockwave ID, once upon a time Sulake didn't IP or Account ban, but Shockwave ID ban. Idiots they were. In any regard, neat little tool.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Habbit was a program by SonicMouse, the first scripter / habbo "hacker" that went public and had fame. Either way I guess the original tool has been retired and forgotten. It was a program that would reset your shockwave ID, once upon a time Sulake didn't IP or Account ban, but Shockwave ID ban. Idiots they were. In any regard, neat little tool.
Nice piece of information regarding the original name, thanks buddy.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

HabBit v1.2.0:

• Added new command/argument "dumpheaders". This option will create a text file containing simple header information, all outgoing types will carry their constructor signatures.
Code:
Outgoing[885]: _-5EA(arg1:int, arg2:String, arg3:int, arg4:int)
Outgoing[887]: _-63w(arg1:int)
Outgoing[911]: ReleaseIssuesMessageComposer(arg1:Array)
Outgoing[913]: _-57L(arg1:int, arg2:int)
Outgoing[919]: _-0Op(arg1:int, arg2:Boolean=true)
Outgoing[938]: _-3ba()
Outgoing[952]: _-3WF()
Outgoing[955]: _-6NF()
Outgoing[956]: _-0Ua(arg1:int, arg2:int, arg3:String, arg4:int, arg5:int, arg6:int)
Outgoing[957]: _-4D8(arg1:int)
Outgoing[987]: CreateGuildMessageComposer(arg1:String, arg2:String, arg3:int, arg4:int, arg5:int, arg6:Array)
Outgoing[989]: _-ul()
Incoming[1000]: _-3MM
Incoming[1017]: _-3qA
Incoming[1029]: _-0QX
Incoming[104]: _-4D6
Incoming[1040]: _-5HQ
Incoming[105]: _-2Mv
Incoming[1068]: _-2C7
Incoming[1079]: _-689
Incoming[1088]: _-1WJ
I guess you can use it with AS3 Sorcerer to more easily find packet structures, if you guys are still doing it manually.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Sorry for double posting, and writing about something not related to the development of this application, but I thought many of you would be interested. I've recently pushed an update to Tanji that takes advantage of the structure thingy for the outgoing packets, it displays their values/structures in the logger under the packet like so:
PeanutButterHam - HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Please not that this might not work for all outgoing messages, since it's relying on the constructor signature for that message type, so if one of those packets has something like (arg1:int, arg2:Vector.<string>, arg3:Array) it's not going to get displayed.

The download link for the update:

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

HabBit v1.3.0:
  • Faster RSA key generation.
  • Date check "removal" in the WindowContext class.
Download:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

SUp! I liked that, this is the Cracker that i most liked! Is really easy to use, but universal. Works in Windows XP, also in Wine!

Back