Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Moderator Application] Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
About me

• Name: Philipp
  • Nicknames: iExit, pel
  • Active since: 2013/14

Contributions/Releases
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rcms-version-2k15-roomcreator-raresets-1102740/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/official-release-rcms-build-habbor-1028199/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/apollo-habbo-html5-base-cms-1086191/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/habbo-font-logo-1124579/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/js-avatargenerator-scratch-js-1063542/

Why me
In the past few years I was as active as never before. Even tho my english isn't the best at all and I'm very rude sometimes, I give my best and I can be a lovely person who loves helping the community (as you can see on my contributions up there). My activity is up to 2 hours a day.

Experience w/ retros
Not a few months ago, I was owner/programmer of/for one of the biggest habbo retros in germany (habbor.de), which has closed due to missing time of the administrators. At the moment I am contributing to the fansite RetroTimes.in and some other hotels (jabbo.cc).

My goal
My goal is to make the habbo section great again. At the moment there are many salty and rude people who don't like to help newbies. As far as I can remember was f353 a lovely place where everybody helped each other, not like today. I don't want this to stay in memories, I want it to be the near future! Habbo is awesome. It's true!

Final words
Thanks for reading my application. It would be a pleasure to hear your decision.

Best regards,
pel

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only recommend the good old Phil. He is a very reliable and dedicated guy. He has already helped me several times and he definitely knows what he is doing.

iExit is love, iExit is life. <3

Reactions: pel
Reaction score
Instead of going to be just saying +1 or 'no vouch' I decided to add a little bit more than that (As personally I don't consider any of the comments above adding any value to your post). Also it is not allowed as specified here

Lets face it; you've not been active at all. Less than 300 posts in 5 years can be considered quite 'inactive'. While you've posted a couple release threads, there is nothing special about those contributions. You only seem to be releasing projects that you made for private use and no longer have any usage for. Which means you do not really have an community oriented mindset.

You've been posting quite a bunch of negative posts in both my release thread and development thread. Most of which have been deleted as they were considered spam. It is also why I wonder why you don't list any recent infractions you've got.

Besides the couple releases, how do you see yourself contributing now and in the future? Unfortunately a moderator position makes people stop contributing and releasing (Ask anyone that has been around for much longer).

As of now I'd say no.

EDIT:
iExit

The Habbo Hotel section requires someone to have extensive knowledge about its history and the community. The only way to gain that is by being active within it. Having only 300 posts across the whole forum does not shout anything near active in my opinion.

Anyway that being said, you have contributions but they were mostly in the timespan of the past year and a half. Thats just a fraction most people have been around. I just feel you should stick around a bit longer and get more of a 'feel' what this section is about. And to be honest I don't want you to stop releasing things. I kinda see it as a curse :p: because it happened to most of us. It's just that I feel you don't really have enough experience in the section to fully understand how it works.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any active infractions / warnings? How many reports have you made?

I got nothing against you so don't worry about it. Feel free to send me a message on skype and maybe we can chat for a bit :):

Thats not what I said.
I know you don't like me; and it's no secret that I don't like you - that's something thats not belong to this thread, so I would love it if you could stop trying to bring me in the bad light. Thanks.

Yah I misread that. My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: pel

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Instead of going to be just saying +1 or 'no vouch' I decided to add a little bit more than that (As personally I don't consider any of the comments above adding any value to your post). Also it is not allowed as specified here

Lets face it; you've not been active at all. Less than 300 posts in 5 years can be considered quite 'inactive'. While you've posted a couple release threads, there is nothing special about those contributions. You only seem to be releasing projects that you made for private use and no longer have any usage for. Which means you do not really have an community oriented mindset.

You've been posting quite a bunch of negative posts in both my release thread and development thread. Most of which have been deleted as they were considered spam. It is also why I wonder why you don't list any recent infractions you've got.

Besides the couple releases, how do you see yourself contributing now and in the future? Unfortunately a moderator position makes people stop contributing and releasing (Ask anyone that has been around for much longer).

As of now I'd say no.

Hey.

As you may can see on my Github profile I just started HabboFont2. The old code was messy and not worth to release (and buggy as hell). Thats why I created HabboFont2, so I can release something I can stand behind.

About the inactivity: Just because I don't comment everything doesn't mean I am inactive.

Thanks for your reply tho!

Last edited:
Reaction score
In the past few years I was as active as never before. Even tho my english isn't the best at all and I'm very rude sometimes

This is enough reason for me to give you a no. Your post count isn't helping either.

Habbo needs somebody with a "good" reputation, who has actually been around for some time. This is a person that users will respect. I'm afraid you're not that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back