Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Irony Rose Client(Oro Planet and Irosph Mix, Etc Item..)

Reaction score
This Client Korean Language 100% Work
English(STI, STB) Work.
Max lvl 255(Trose)
All Oro Planet Map 100%

Down :

ironylife - Irony Rose Client(Oro Planet and Irosph Mix, Etc Item..) - RaGEZONE Forums

ironylife - Irony Rose Client(Oro Planet and Irosph Mix, Etc Item..) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks like a slightly modded b-rose / iroseph from 2007-8
most the STB was translated already to english by me for the b-rose editions
its a i-rose based client so it works fine as long you can setup server correctly.

no extra features will work unless you have server files for it to match.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks like a slightly modded b-rose / iroseph from 2007-8
most the STB was translated already to english by me for the b-rose editions
its a i-rose based client so it works fine as long you can setup server correctly.

no extra features will work unless you have server files for it to match.

dude. can i have your skype?. i want to ask something :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SHO is nice work...
(SHO서버는 잘 돌아 갑니다. [삽질 덕분])

Can not login...
(로그인이 되지 않습니다)

SHO_LS message : *** ERROR : Decode recv packet body, IP [***********]
(SHO_LS 에서 메세지를 띄웁니다)

What should i do?
(어떻게 하죠?)

What server should this client use?
(어떤 서버를 사용 해야 하죠?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please server files to this Client Irony ROSE . Please in English version of this client, plis. :):

Back