Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rookies Guild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone successfully made a custom rookies guild system? here's mine.

It works but theres a problem, once you're in the guild your char name wont show in guild menu + unable to leave guild.

----- ROOKIES GUILD -----
DECLARE @RegDate varchar(14)SET
@RegDate = CONVERT(VARCHAR(14), GETDATE(), 112) + '000000'
INSERT INTO GuildMember (GuildNo, GuildGrade, CharacterIndex, RegDate, Deleted, GroupIndex, seeOnlineOnly, GuildAxpPoint)
VALUES (1, 0, @CharacterIdx, @RegDate,'',5, 0, 0)
----------------------------

Would be nice if someone share ideas or discuss in this thread

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I created a beginners guild a couple of years ago. Firstly, only online players will be shown in the guild list. Secondly, when the guild overflows, your channels will crash. Scheduled cleaning in the database does not help - you need to clean it manually from the game, which is problematic due to the player display mode (see above).
As an option, create several guilds for beginners - I think that when overflowing, the next guild will be selected and the crashes will stop. But I did not check it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created a beginners guild a couple of years ago. Firstly, only online players will be shown in the guild list. Secondly, when the guild overflows, your channels will crash. Scheduled cleaning in the database does not help - you need to clean it manually from the game, which is problematic due to the player display mode (see above).
As an option, create several guilds for beginners - I think that when overflowing, the next guild will be selected and the crashes will stop. But I did not check it.

That's cool. How'd you do it? I think it will be easier to fix that overflowing once the guild is full, just need a if case statement

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Code:
exec guild_create_for_beginner 'GuildName','GMcharID','0'
After creating a guild, new players will be automatically invited to join the guild. This is all that is written in my notes. Since I usually write down all the details for myself, most likely no other actions are required.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
exec guild_create_for_beginner 'GuildName','GMcharID','0'
After creating a guild, new players will be automatically invited to join the guild. This is all that is written in my notes. Since I usually write down all the details for myself, most likely no other actions are required.

oh damn, i didn't no that there's a procedure on it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x03xi2mks0btg14/GUILD.txt/file

TRY RUN THIS

Upvote 0
Back