Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Blank Client Change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear developers, would someone know how to adapt a game client for a server i am using

Is there a way to get game to pick specific ports?

im currently using @QuietCode 's server and pb phantom client that i have slightly tweeked.

Server, Client.
(http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/release-pointblank19-source-happy-1170804/)

and i would like to change to PB tam client

(must use a vpn to access it if you are from North America)

Reason for this is that it is the latest Version and its in english.

Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, one of the processes to change the client is to use the Point Blank SDK

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need PBSDK. For use the newer client you need to change all the network. From v3.34+ the network is different (I think only the initial packet or the packets encryption).

You need to sniff the packet and understand how encryption work. If you are not a developer you don't even start, it would be impossible for you. :laugh:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah im not a programmer, i was hoping someone has done it before and would post a tutorial.

I only wonder now, are there any easier ways ?

Regardless,

Thank you everyone for tips, i guess ill have to stick to the old client =)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change the structure a little (login server)In the new version (pb), most of the opcodes have been changed.At the moment, there is already a release of the v3 version of the client. Also, all protocols and structures, opcodes have already been published and are in the Share.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change the structure a little (login server)In the new version (pb), most of the opcodes have been changed. At the moment, there is already a release of the v3 version of the client. Also, all protocols and structures, opcodes have already been published and are in the Share.

Thank you for the reply, this was way back when i tried creating an pb na server. I have since moved on, and just helping with the development of a friend's project We have also moved from v42 on to a new client and server that we spoke about on VK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back