• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Starting up a muonline server season16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , Website that support Season 16 future ,then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you

Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you
i found interesting the IGCN season 16 premium
server files , any advice ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGCN Season 16 is good since they already released a stable version last December 16. + they always make an update compared to xteam and other teams out there. You may download their configuration file and learn from it before purchasing :)

Upvote 0
Back