Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Graphics Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As the title says, mu online graphics engine suck! :thumbdown: Your good graphics card won't be utilized well by this game. i get 21 -22 fps constant and still get laggy in town full of players.I wish Developers here could improve this. i know it's not that easy (it might end up changing the whole game itself), but yeah.. it would be cool don't ya think? ?(Mu X is one good improvement.)

NN - Nord & Noob
Reaction score
Learn OpenGL as a point where to start

Edited:

If u got skills to rewrite engine of mu i think its kind a stupid to rewrite it ^^
then better do another Mu-MyX2 and sell it :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In theme of graphic in MU : :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

There is some pics :

BEFORE
Heights - Mu Online Graphics Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

AFTER

But this is only texture improvement with OGL functions. Also with all this stuff FPS still is 20-21(Standart fps for Mu)

Last edited:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
In theme of graphic in MU : :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

There is some pics :

BEFORE

AFTER

But this is only texture improvement with OGL functions. Also with all this stuff FPS still is 20-21(Standart fps for Mu)

nice one

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a question for the coders of you:
Is there any way to increase the view distance?
example:

Would be cool if it can be done.. MU would seem more like Cabal.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if i was able to re create this, i still wouldn't waste my time on it :laugh:. But yeah, just saying the crazy stuff i had in mind cause some developers might try working on this sht :eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i was able to re create this, i still wouldn't waste my time on it :laugh:. But yeah, just saying the crazy stuff i had in mind cause some developers might try working on this sht :eek:tt1:

I try to increase...

but like SmallHabit says.

I got a lot of lag ^^

Pic:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I try to increase...

but like SmallHabit says.

I got a lot of lag ^^

Pic:

try to increase FPS? graphics card can process those texture improvements, but still you are stuck at 21-22 fps, and if you get to town full with players and their glowing sets, as well as when they are using skills especially the scroll of birds skill of DL on high exp servers, so annoying. it starts to lag.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to increase FPS? graphics card can process those texture improvements, but still you are stuck at 21-22 fps, and if you get to town full with players and their glowing sets, as well as when they are using skills especially the scroll of birds skill of DL on high exp servers, so annoying. it starts to lag.

+1

Maybe you can force texture load through GPU..

Anyways, thumbs up for u zemattana :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think the story and content are more important than graphics, but of course the graphics shouldn't be like mario, but i'm happy with the graphics of mu :p it's like mu style

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Worng topic roflcopter :D sore

no such thing as wrong topic, this a discussion :glare:. Anyways, Mu online graphics is really great imo. and should stay as it is (love the medieval look). I'm no expert on this so i thought developers here could share a thought on this. a little improvement on less lag with glows would be awesome without decreasing the glow to 5. so there.:eek:tt1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back