• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Compile Error's

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Could some 1 help me fixing those compile error's:

Neuz Error:

Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndMailRequestingBox::CWndMailRequestingBox(void)" (??0CWndMailRequestingBox@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall CWndPost::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CWndPost@@UAEXXZ)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::UpdateInformation(void)" (?UpdateInformation@CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAEXXZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_BlockUser(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_BlockUser@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
FuncTextCmd.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall CWndChattingBlockingList::CWndChattingBlockingList(void)" (??0CWndChattingBlockingList@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "int __cdecl TextCmd_IgnoreList(class CScanner &)" (?TextCmd_IgnoreList@@YAHAAVCScanner@@@Z)
.\..\..\Output\Neuz\Debug/Neuz.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

My worldserver gives this error after debug compile:

WorldServer warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
WorldServer warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'libcmt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

And when I start it, and a char trying to join it says:
Debug failed! _command/mover.cpp line 1441. please help me!

Thanks for support.:laugh:

Back