Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Fix

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need help. When ever I try to start PokeNET, it starts then it disappears really fast. I saw the fix od Default's thread but it was on a broken link. Please help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sklokize, Stop posting. Your posts are useless and have no relation to the threads or problems. If you have nothing to contribute to the development of pokemon then dont post spam.

@MrSunny
Your problem is most likely a java error. Try hitting Print Screen button and past the image into paint (trying to capture the error in the console that pops up). Then we can assist you better in this problem.

As of right now I suggest you install java (FRESH install so delete all existing files after uninstalling first). Then set up your path files.

Also if you fix it, please report your findings here for others.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I reinstalled everything. But How can I set the path?

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Someone working on potions?

Does anyone know what could be the problem? -->

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is your error because i receive the same thing.
lcey - Client Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get that same error and tryed another fix i found on here, but it did not work.
hope someone can solve this problem ^^

Back