Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New RevCMS skin - Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys! I have coded a new revCMS skin which i think you will like:)

Screenies:
simpletheme - New RevCMS skin - Simple - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

NOTE: DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH IE I WILL MAKE A CSS FOR THAT AND RELEASE ON A LATER DATE

Please rate out of 10

Please don't say "oh thats poop", tell me how to improve it please!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, i don't like it i'm sorry, but maybe another people like it x]

Maybe its possible to learn better CSS, etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5/10,
i just dont like it, idk how to improve just dont like this style of retro but that's my opinion

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
based on lime skin?

at the header

5/10,should learn more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, sorry I don't like this. To me it looks like you took code out of a few different themes and mashed it together, doesn't look the best. And someone else coded that index, you should give them credits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhm, sorry I don't like this. To me it looks like you took code out of a few different themes and mashed it together, doesn't look the best. And someone else coded that index, you should give them credits.

Patchh coded one similar and i am patchh i just wanted a new account for my new hotel lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple as it says but looks like you took abit of Lime, Habbo and possibly abit of mango

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why do people have to release themes that our absolute trash? Thank you for your release, and I understand some people may like it, but web design actually takes a lot more concentration then throwing unorthodox colors together. Simplicity is good, but there is a restrain on how simple something can be. While saying that, there is too many small little problems in this theme, such as the navigation, content headers, avatar being in the incorrect position. With some CSS correction you can find everything padded to perfection. Sorry if my comment was too harsh, just trying to help you move towards the right direction, while supplying a good deal of criticism.

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
horrible and not creative nor original 0/10
wow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice, i had lime you nubbs. he coppied the header. wow. :p
Nice 8/10

Crawl Me Maybe
Reaction score
You should at least know how to use padding before you release a new theme. Also, graphics for website designers is a must. the colours that you have used are very ugly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it can have some major potential, Mind If I join you in this? The images and code needs to be worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back