Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guild Wars server emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Somebody knows, where it is possible to find the emulator of server Guild Wars and whether there is those in general?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont think its possible, just go buy it, its free forever why would u want a emulator? better xp? lol

Nasty By Nature.
Reaction score
There are many reasons private servers would be amazeing, profit also. But no there is and will continue not to be any EMU's for some time. You will know when there is one cause people will go Ducking crazy for it.

-Mattio

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
personally my view on a guildwars emulator is a stupid idea, just a waste of time. It would also be very challenging to accomplish, and the lag would be intense. And there wouldnt be as much people on as in global.. so its a stupid idea, and wont be executed

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i hate guildwars....thers no point of a guildwars pirv server....
Too little people- Can't do missions
Exp doesnt matter...levels are pointless...items are ez to get... Just play the real thing...beat it in 2 days...and then have"Fun" having WARS other GUILDS...
Just ask a friend for an account, and play it for a day or 2...ull see...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
syonyde said:
personally my view on a guildwars emulator is a stupid idea, just a waste of time. It would also be very challenging to accomplish, and the lag would be intense. And there wouldnt be as much people on as in global.. so its a stupid idea, and wont be executed

Thats so true it is so pointless

G

gwapo_01

hi! to all do you have a gunbound bot ... pls pass me a new bot xxx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gwapo_01 said:
hi! to all do you have a gunbound bot ... pls pass me a new bot at xxx@yahoo....

u Ducking moron get the duck out of here with this request aim bot, we arnt a hacking fourm

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
lol i forgot what i was reading about :S
Oh yer guild wars ^^
I'm thinking of going and buying but meh..

Back