Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
V117.1 MapleStory Source based on Lithium which is based on stuff most of you don't know!

I WILL NOT BE HELPING WITH DIRECT QUESTIONS VIA PROFILE MESSAGE OR PM. There is a SpookyMS Launcher Made by "read below post" that uses LEN. I take no credit for it all all.

This has Inner Ability you can take, if you want.

Password is alberto

I've grown bored of MapleStory servers in general, so idk im done it, i guess. I still play gms tho.

I already see help threads for Mysql, most try but don't get rows correct.

tldr;

lame v117 source that I didn't care for anymore so doing a useless release

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is just a source I've been doing since whenever.

I'm only releasing it because I found out someone made a server with it (without knowning it's mine which is alright because he's my friend), but then some other people got it and I didn't want them to make a quick buck.

It's v117.1, yes, boo who.

It includes what EuclidMS has, Inner Ability coded, mini azwan, unfinished mini hilla exped and pretty much that v117 stuff with maybe cool NPCs. (idk) Mine is a higher revision than that server tho.

There's a mini launcher source like SpookyMS's that you can do with whatever, it uses LEN.

You need to execute that main SQL and that Coupon SQL for no errors I guess. Been long since I touched it, enjoy.

Credits to xBlader for the redirector

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
loooool. you really did released,

"Pass is alberto, the same password Zack, Anthrax, royalmonkey uses for his GM accounts in his servers. (Which he wont now lol)"
ZZZ IM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE for knowing his GM PASS LOL

prob the best v117 source released and stable

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
loooool. you really did released,

"Pass is alberto, the same password Zack, Anthrax, royalmonkey uses for his GM accounts in his servers. (Which he wont now lol)"
ZZZ IM NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE for knowing his GM PASS LOL

prob the best v117 source released and stable

Naw, just like any v117 really.. well better than some v117's I guess idk. Feature wise, i like mine >:D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Link broken :p:

Link not broken, use a vpn, you're probably in a different country or something.

sunnyboy - FuckMS v117.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
oh btw is royalmonky not royalmonkey get it right f3 niggght

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sad to see this here, but I hope it can help others and that by releasing it someone will actually learn.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol? wat is these below?

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is still a release, don't come here to say 'Goodbye', you can leave him a visitor message. Also, as AristoCat said, he probably won't really quit... lol

Thread closed till the download link is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back