Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion 4.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since noone has posted a proper thread on 4.0 i decided in my usual fashion i would do the honour although some rude person keeps locking my threads.

New Hairstyles
GNH1Z - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

hXrDq - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

New Classes

Bard, A rather unique class unlike any other i've seen.

Gunner:

New Skills

Beritra Set

Shadowy Dragon Lord Beritra, master of Darkness and Chaos, gets an inspired armor set in Aion 4.0! To match Beritra's style, there's a chilling element to these designs, yet they are undoubtedly stylish--even sexy! You'll notice the male and female "Gunners" are wearing the Beritra Set from their earlier concept art, and now we get a look at all the armor types, including both male and female "Bards!"

HZyO5 - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

28prZ - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

Every Daeva's goal: 65 Abyss items

New level 65 Abyss gear can be earned through Abyss points and medals! A new type of medal, Ceramium, is introduced through Katalam Forts and quests! Check out the new Guardian / Archon Governor Set!

RO2cL - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

A challenge for expert crafters: special crafted items!

In Aion 4.0, you can add special materials to normal crafted gear to make special crafted gear! Players will also be able to craft gear with PvP stats!

T2Xt9 - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

Top PvE items

A new high-level instance called "Katalamize" will yield "Hyperion" PvE gear! This instance is in a secluded area and will be difficult to get to; expect a challenge if you want to wear the Hyperion Set!

4LOVs - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

Special weapon skins

There are always unique skins available with every major update, and 4.0 is no exception! Here's a look at two special appearance skins, the flowery Steel Rose Pirate Set, and steampunk-esque Ancient Katalam Set!

0oOsb - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

jkADS - Aion 4.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

More information will be added as it comes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Please link me your locked threads.
Why do you call the person that locked them rude? How would you know who locked them?

You seem very aggressive and opinionated. Calm down.

PS : Anyone with google could've found the "information" in your post, but thanks for "honoring" us by posting it anyway.

Reaction score
Please link me your locked threads.
Why do you call the person that locked them rude? How would you know who locked them?

You seem very aggressive and opinionated. Calm down.

PS : Anyone with google could've found the "information" in your post, but thanks for "honoring" us by posting it anyway.

I don't care they were locked it's rude i wasn't informed or told why. You can see them a few threads below this one. Everyone has an opinion most too scared to say it. The same thing can be said about almost every post on this forum it can be found on google else where it's just knowing where to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back