Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Films] 2013 Movie Titles

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this section hasn't been blowing up with threads about the new movies being made, 2013 seems like the year for movies as they are rolling out with all kinds of new awesome looking ones. Everything from a Zombie Apocalypse, to a 3rd Iron Man and a new Wizard of Oz.

So here are just a few, that I personally really liked and that I really want to see;

Olympus Has Fallen
Oblivion
G.I Joe: Retaliation
Oz: The Great and Powerful
World War Z
Jack The Giant Slayer
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Iron Man 3
Man of Steele
The Croods

If any of them sound interesting just copy the movie title, go to YouTube and search for it's trailer. A few have even already been released so ones like Burt Wonderstone you can already watch online. Granted not the best quality yet but it's better than nothing if you don't want to wait or pay to see it yourself in theaters.

Reaction score
I can't believe this section hasn't been blowing up with threads about the new movies being made, 2013 seems like the year for movies as they are rolling out with all kinds of new awesome looking ones. Everything from a Zombie Apocalypse, to a 3rd Iron Man and a new Wizard of Oz.

So here are just a few, that I personally really liked and that I really want to see;

Olympus Has Fallen
Oblivion
World War Z
Jack The Giant Slayer
Iron Man 3
Man of Steele
The Croods

If any of them sound interesting just copy the movie title, go to YouTube and search for it's trailer. A few have even already been released so ones like Burt Wonderstone you can already watch online. Granted not the best quality yet but it's better than nothing if you don't want to wait or pay to see it yourself in theaters.

The only ones I'm slightly excited for are Man of Steel and World War Z. Jack the Giant Slayer was already announced as a busy. It's not going to do well. Oblivion looks pretty lame, in addition to the fact that I really dislike Tom Cruise. I will never see another G.I. Joe movie after the first one. That was Ducking horrible. I saw Oz and it was decent, but didn't live up to my expectations.

There are plenty of other better movies that are coming out this year that you've could have listed!

Reaction score
Don't forget these :

This is the end
Kick-butt 2
Fast and furious 6
The great Gatsby
Anchorman: The Legend Continues (Anchorman 2)
Thor 2
Now you see me
The Wolverine

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm mainly excited for: World War Z, G.I Joe: Retaliation, Iron Man 3, Fast and Furious 6 and Kick butt 2. :):

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Fast and Furious 6, Iron Man 3, World War Z.

The three movies that I want to really see..

Reaction score

Olympus Has Fallen
Oblivion
World War Z
Jack The Giant Slayer
Iron Man 3
Man of Steele
The Croods

Seen the ones in red.
Really liked them, especially The Croods and G.I. Joe <-- funny and awesome.

Back