Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cannot register more than five users on habbo retro web site?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone come across this issue where you have registered five users and cannot exceed more? At first I thought it was something I did so I erased the users info cleaned in the SQL database, and I was able to register again with different user id's. But I can only have 5 users registered, Is it an ip thing? with a php script or something I cannot seem to diagnose such a problem that was created from others work so it will be hard to know where in my shoes to look for it, maybe its right in front of my face idk :(.
reg_error - Cannot register more than five users on habbo retro web site? - RaGEZONE Forums
It states a warning that I cannot register twice, but I actually registered more then twice up to the maximum of 5 user accounts and cannot register any more :S. Please do not offer me new htdocs web documents with .sql. I just want to be able to fix this issue and register as much as I can. I worked to hard on this web site with a massive amount of changes in .css and .html sources. Removed unnecessary contents/images/scripts/sql columns. So the documents you are viewing is not the one I worked on.

I know it has nothing to do with the changes I made because I had an original saved backup in case something major occurred and tested on the untouched original htdocs with the habbo website documents and it gave me the same warning.

In case someone is confused with exactly what website documents I am utilizing because I know there is probably like 100's of custom made ones, here is how it looks:
htdocs_type - Cannot register more than five users on habbo retro web site? - RaGEZONE Forums
It has some sheenyboy stuff inside. Where is this script that I can diverse to exceed the limit of registrations. If it has an if(user_register == 5){ break; showWarning; } I will change it, I am just giving an example lol I know it probably looks nothing like this or maybe I am totally off topic of how this warning is.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to Htdocs -> app -> Class_users, open the file and search for..
if($engine->num_rows("SELECT * FROM users WHERE ip_reg = '" . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "'") == 1)

Chance, ['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "'") == 1) to ['REMOTE_ADDR'] . "'") == 3) or more!

Now it works.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok I see now, I thought only 5 people were only allowed to register, but I see its based on the IP of the user. It sets the limit of the specified Internet Protocol Address to have a minimum amount of registrations.

Upvote 0
Loyalty
Reaction score
That's why you have to change the code from Josephin as she said , but I'm guessing yours is set to =5 , so change =5 to whatever you want , don't go too much though , around 20 is enough , if not you'll find yourself having loads of users registered from the same ip and some will create more to send themselves credits eventually corrupting the economy or community as some people say it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That doesnt seem to work for me, My friends at school cant register at school

Upvote 0
Back