Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request for reverse engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MMORPG emulator development depends a lot on reverse engineering. So in my opinion that needs a dedicated section where users can teach/learn reversing a game client in order to write emulators :thumbup1:

Share your opinions!

Actually this sounds like a decent idea as long as the section doesn't get filled up with one type of game, basically meaning the section would need to be regulated so people can find certain things easy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
*Hint*

if you do make it for subscribers only you wont like newbie posting poop :)

I don't see the link between 'subscribers' and 'newbie'.

Are all the non-subscribers newbies? I don't see how and why reverse-engineering is something that only subscribers can do.

A reverse engineering section that is open to everyone on this forum would definitely be more favourable, as more people can contribute to that section and more people can learn from one another.

Reaction score
*Hint*

if you do make it for subscribers only you wont like newbie posting poop :)
I'd rather not considering how I know a lot of excellent reverse engineers who are not subscribers, yet there a lot of subscribers who are rather incompetent.
If there's a need to restrict posting in this section for whatever reason, why not simply take advantage of the developer rank?

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is overall a good idea, if we got enough dedicated developers to lecture others and contribute. If not, it would be a dead section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope there will be some nifty tutorials on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back