• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

the BIGGEST problem i've ever had

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is my problem... i have game3g.dat which take 89MB. when i try to restore it it tells me that i need 18GB free discspace to restore it o_O :burn: . mwuahahaha how the hell is it possible that to restore 89MB i need 18GB LOL. could any1 post something helpful here plz ? i'm trying to restore it here ---> C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data as it should be here right ? well, how to restore this db and don't waste 18GB which i don't have ( 80GB total of my disc, but i have particion like 12,8GBx3 and 10GBx4)... all smart ideas are invited :D

Back