[SHARED]Server files/Guides/Gm tools

@dark
can you please repost the old rapidshare link of the Cabal Setup V2.0.1129
im almost done downloading it, im at part 6.. and i cant extract it until i finished downloading the remaining parts.. thanks in advance!

darkxl

Directory: /etc/local
Change IPS: ChatNode_24, GlobalMgrSvr, LoginSvr, LoginSvr_01, WorldSvr and WorldSvr_24_01

there is no /etc/local

did you mean /etc/cabal ?

darkxl - [SHARED]Server files/Guides/Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Not sure what "type" is but i edit my account to Premium by changing "ServiceKind" to value 5. :-)

Type = 0 or 5
0: Normal
5: Premium

ServiceKind = 1 2 3 4
1: Premium Service Platinium
2: Premium Service Academy Kit User
3: Premium Service Craftman Kit User
4: Premium Service Adventurer Kit User

How can i start the server files on the CentOS?

thank you in advance.

Sorry, it's in the 1st page... ^_^

Last edited:
Re: Guides and server files

Client and updates:

1) Cabal Setup V2.0.1129

Coming soon (in 4 links)

2) Cabal Update V2.0.1129 Perfect

Coming Soon (in 1 link)

3) Cabal Update V2.0.1219

4) Cabal Update V2.1.0131

5) Cabal Update V2.1.0222

no ta funcionando

can anyone please tell me what error do i have here:

is this normal? or i have done something wrong..

Attachments

• GlobalMgrSvr_Error - [SHARED]Server files/Guides/Gm tools - RaGEZONE Forums
    GlobalMgrSvr_Error.webp
    46 KB · Views: 155
@techman
How to install the files cabal online in centos:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/128850156/How_to_install_the_files_cabal_online_in_centos___SHARED_BY_DARKXL_.7z

@Mess2233
In inglish:
That is not working?
I am re rising client… we have to wait.
PS: No messages are allowed only in Spanish, must be in English, you must place if you want your message in English and Spanish as what I'm doing

In Spanish:
Que no est

Re: Guides and server files

@Kerusan

You need centos open...

View ip centos:

@Kreain
The utility serves to move things from their "Windows XP" at the "centos"

@Wiredex
Excuse me, but "Thesnowman" works differently.
The uses with other configuration files and uses the sql 2005, I use the sql 2000, I can not help with the files of another user, I can try to help those who use my guides and upload files, I am sorry

---
PS then climb up the "centos" that I use, sql 2000 and what is missing from client

how to get to that part to find the IP from CentoS?

ok my server in ready to go but i've got a problem i don't know what client to use :scratch:.
Some help pls.A link to it would be all i need. Pls help me

@guiguijvs
If you do not know open the console means that did not follow any of the guides…

@CR15T1
I’m going up the client in Chinese…

@matynator
Where logs?

Hey, Darkxl, you do know you can get vmware for free without cracking it don't you?

The workstation version of vmware (v6) needs buying/cracking but the server version is free. The "server" version is not really for servers or anything and it actually has less features than workstation which is why it is free, but the basic stuff is there and it works fine for cabal (my server runs on it).

Download it from

You do have to apply for a serial but it is free. All you need to do is fill out a few fake details, there is no signup or need to put in a real email address as the serials appear on the page right after the questions. Just click on the line at the top where it says "To use the versions below, you will need to register for your free serial number(s).".

Here are 3 i have just generated for v1.0.6 which is the latest version. Just run through the request as many times as you like.

9016R-YR38A-17J8J-42NCJ
90HDR-YK30U-15001-40H2D
9AMDD-YRQ2C-1E48M-4858N

Hope that helps you out ;)

OK i'm f***ing tired i still can't fix it. In my country it's 3:55 AM in the morning.
I've fixed a lot of errors but now i've got an error in the client in the gameguard it says that i'm using a hack :scratch: . Some help pls ?

OK i'm f***ing tired i still can't fix it. In my country it's 3:55 AM in the morning.
I've fixed a lot of errors but now i've got an error in the client in the gameguard it says that i'm using a hack :scratch: . Some help pls ?

The "error in hacking system" normally means that there is something running that GG doesn't like. Several antivirus apps do it, logitech drivers do it (and similar types of keyboard mouse with macro functions), PunkBuster services can do it and anything in the process list with "bot", "cheat", "proxy", "hack" in the name and stuff like that cause it too. Close EVERYTHING you can first as GG is a complete pig about things it does not like :/

Is there any difference between the other client and the one u are uploading now?

Mirror on RapidShare of video - Direct link download

Back