• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can anyone give me the link to download 1025 client protocol for vidar 6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone give me the link to download 1025 client protocol for vidar 6..
thanks in advance ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gani23 said:
Can anyone give me the link to download 1025 client protocol for vidar 6..
thanks in advance ^_^

R

rboy88

where can I find latest pallete,sprites, and how can I activate 3rd jobs in my offline server...?!

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
rboy88 said:
where can I find latest pallete,sprites, and how can I activate 3rd jobs in my offline server...?!

That requires an extensive amount of custom scripts to be copied + pasted into your code.
Can't remember exactly where to fidn them, youll have to do some searching

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
rboy88 said:

3rd Job?? none yet . . . maybe what you mean is the advance alternate jobs like sniper, high priest , etc . . . . . . . that depends on the server, & how the script is made.

for pallete, sprites check this out

Last edited:
Back