Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Working Elements.data editor: Need someone who can read this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to help me to translate a elementsdata editor for Swordsman Online.
I can confirm that it works i have tried and tinkered with it since 2 days now. I would love to share it with someone who can help me to translate stuff(looking for the EXP rates mainly).
The language is probably chinese/vietnamese...
Here is a screenshot:
k82ngUB - Working Elements.data editor: Need someone who can read this - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola, did you have ELEditor for v127 or v130?

Retired Developer
Reaction score
this editor don't save elements. data 100% a lot information is lost, don't use if is not a recommended tool

it doest save 100% the reason why u wasn't able save it it's because you run it from your OS instead run China XP OS

all those chinese tool need be run under Windows XP chinese OS else errors ect :)

actually i can save and it's load on server side

the only thing i need found is where locate info we need ect for editing :)

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
it doest save 100% the reason why u wasn't able save it it's because you run it from your OS instead run China XP OS

all those chinese tool need be run under Windows XP chinese OS else errors ect :)

actually i can save and it's load on server side

the only thing i need found is where locate info we need ect for editing :)
this is made for elements. data v87 so will lost data of new lists

Retired Developer
Reaction score
this is made for elements. data v87 so will lost data of new lists
well i'm testing it right now and it's element for 130 maybe you have an other one i don't know but the GUI is similar as the one i've got
The Element.data that i'm reading right now is V173 it's load and save without errors

But only on Windows XP chinese not windows that you have an installed language one = will make errors

the windows has to be original full China install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I adapted the program to SW, and then the man added compression method, but did not give me the source code compression (gave the finished program)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please share tool Elements.data editor

thank all :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back