Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Siege Wars Setup (English)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Step 1.

Server tree
The first step is the structure of your server, pay attention to the picture,

RuneWaker Folder Setup

1. For Client
2. DATA MS SQL Needs this to backup and hold the Database LDF files.
3. This is the BG folder Resources copy your fdb and wdb files here also .. (Note : you need it twice our you will run into Open errors to the server, When populated)
4. Orginal Database and my Backups and fixes...
5. Resources copy your fdb and wdb files here from client, you need them Twice.
6. ServerBG folder , Create this and add the following shown below.
7. Tools I use to change the server. Navcat, Fdb, db and other needed files.

Below is ServerBG folder ... (A few files you may not have, Not too worry about.)

REMOVED

NN = NOT NEEDED.
Change to Match, Later if you like to Fine tune it all please share...

1. Chat.ini..

2. DataCenter.ini

3. Gateway.ini

4. Global.ini

4. Master.ini

5. PlayCenter.ini

6. Switch.ini

7. Gatway.ini

8. PlayerCenterCommand.bat.

This file is what you created to get the secret password for playerCenter.ini top line.
Simple to create .. Create a new txt file open it and add
Start PlayerCenter.exe PlayerCenter.ini
close the file and change the 3 letter extenstion to bat.

9. Proxy.ini

10. Zone402.ini (Siege War) with Max_GuildWorld_PlayerCount marked out the server with take over count.

Zone440.ini (1vs1 Arena)
Zone441.ini (Windrunner Race)
Zone442.ini (3 vs 3 Arena (3vs3))
Zone443.ini (6 vs 6 Arena (6vs6))
Zone444.ini (Karros Canyon (6vs6))
Zone445.ini (Visdun Fortress (3vs3))
Zone446.ini (Tyrefen Mountain Range (8vs8)
Zone448.ini (Arcanium Arena (2vs2 Guild)
Zone1402.ini (Unknown (World))
Zone2402.ini (Unknown (World))

All should be the same as below .. make sure you change the ZoneID###. to Each
The reason i show ;BG_iNumTeamPeople = 1 as Marked out is because the server will take control of the number of players for each. If you add it back then any 2 single players will join...

That takes Server folder now lets finish the reset of the setup you will need to make 2 new databases in MS Sql Server Management Studio, Open MS Studio highlight the Databases and right click, Select New Database. for the name put ROM_Worldlog_30 you can use any name as long as you change it in your ini files but for now lets us this one, Change the owner to romuser. click on Options change collation to SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS and then change Recovery model to Simple, Compatibility Level to 110. Go back and create another called ROM_World30, Once this is done you need to copy ROM_Worldlog to ROM_Worldlog30 and ROM_WORLD to ROM_World30 each of these Databases ... now it only uses a few tables from Rom_world30 but i dont know witch ones at the moment just copy them all to it ...

Now lets setup your RAServerController.ini ..

To have it all running you need to start it all as follows ... Start the main server Common's that would be Account and Serverlist. after this you would start your Services: Switch , Proxy, Master, Playcenter, Datacenter, Partition, Chat. Gateway would not be started if your running Battle Ground Server. We will come back to that ... for now Disable Gateway or don't start it in your main server services. Here is how i have mine

Code:
"Realm_01"	"Service"	"Gateway/BG Disable"	"c:\Runewaker\Server\Realm_01_Service\Gateway.exe"	"Gateway.ini"	"disabled"

After the above is running you have to have Guild Castle running in the main Server for Siege War to work, this is a Must ... your done with main server now lets setup BG server side ..

BG Set (inside RAServerController.ini.

To get started you need to copy your Services inside RAserverController.ini and place them on the Bottom inside that file... here is how mine look ....

Code:
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"Switch"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Switch.exe"	"Switch.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"Proxy"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Proxy.exe"	"Proxy.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"Master"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Master.exe"	"Master.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"PlayerCenter"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\PlayerCenter.exe"	"PlayerCenter.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"DataCenter"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\DataCenter.exe"	"DataCenter.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"Chat"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Chat.exe"	"Chat.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Service"	"Gateway"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Gateway.exe"	"Gateway.ini"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_402 [Siege War_3190_1684_13]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_402.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_440 [1 vs 1 Arena (1vs1)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_440.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_441 [Windrunner Race (7)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_441.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_442 [3 vs 3 Arena (3vs3)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_442.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_443 [6 vs 6 Arena (6vs6)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_443.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_444 [Karros Canyon (6vs6)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_444.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_445 [Visdun Fortress (3vs3)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_445.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_446 [Tyrefen Mountain Range (8vs8)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_446.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_448 [Arcanium Arena (2vs2 Guild]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_448.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_1402 [ (World)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_1402.INI"
"Realm_01BG"	"Battlefield"	"ZONE_2402 [ (World)]"	"C:\Runewaker\ServerBG\Zone.exe"	"Zone_2402.INI"

To start this part you have to have everthing above started as i discribe above.. Then all it is , is simply start the Services all of them and what ever Arena or game you would like ... or your Pc can handle .. I have 128GB of ram so i have no issues with it all ... But i do Not run a server, I do it for the fun of working on it and taking my time to understand it ...

Best of luck and questions or if i have something wrong above let me know ..

CDWriter

<-- Click the lick Button .. If you like thanks

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
All what i can say is i can confirm all working, but the configuration take some time.
Desktop 21-01-2021 23-13-10-386 - [Guide] Siege Wars Setup (English) - RaGEZONE Forums

by the way i see you same picture in

4. Master.ini

5. PlayCenter.ini

But i see there is more mistake with pictures. :) Nice tutorial

Siege War is same after Register and preparation is time to start system in game give access to Enter Battle and when i press nothing happend

i make i proper config like you see on screenshot but when i try enter to 1 vs 1 nothing happend and the monitor for this zone give me this

_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = test Not Enter World ?A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!

where is problem did i miss something

about this "_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = test Not Enter World ?A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!" is this is some problem ServerBG connection with incorrect DB
all is setup like should be and nothing still same issue

All issue with "_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = test Not Enter World ?A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!" fixed problem sloved

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back