Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Update] Episode 4 & Episode 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE A3 Users,

This will be the official update thread for the Episode 4 and Episode 5 files. You can get all the information required regarding the release date and other stuff about these files here.

Game Issues:

Maps: Created and Working
Events: Created and Testing
OX Quiz Zone: Created and Working
Rubal's Castle: Under Construction

Server Issues:

Databases: Developed and Working
Login Server: Developed and Working. Threshold Limit 900.
Login Agent: Developed and Working
Main Server: Developed and Glitches (2)
Account Server: Developed and Glitches (2)
Zone Server: Developed and Glitches (7)
Battle Server: Developed and Glitches (3)
TM Server: Developed and Glitches (1)
CM Server: Under Development

I am working on them day and night and it is taking time as I have to make them right from the scratch - right from coding to designing the custom grahpics. Please bear with me on this point.

I will try and make the files available for all RZ users as early as possible. Keep checkin this post for all the updates.

Expected Date of Release: After May 20, 2007.

I will post screenshots in May for updates on the matter. Catch them right here on RZ.

Thank You,
-- iNs@nE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg ..I never thought you would do this..since you are ..well done dude..well done ..Ins@ne for SuperModerator now ! :winky: or i'd say even better....get into Actoz n make A3 immortal !!....i'm sure they'll be more than obliged to have u !~

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks ins@ne this is an amazing piece of work!!

Wish you all the best in completing the files..

And also to a Supermod soon =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow.. this is amazing.. I'm like "OMG" that's all I can say about this.. really good man, iNs@nE...I like the fact that you started from the scratch.. and didn't just lift the files from Korea.. lol.. I agree with legendary, you're supermod material .. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Insane I Build You Big Postument !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You The Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here you go. The first screenshot release.

In the picture you can see the following.

1. The New Map - This map is Minarkher. The Para Twin of Godessrube and Heyzend.

2. The New Skill - Those who played Episode 5 already should recognize this skill.

3. The New Skill in Action - Working all well. The textures were designed by me and am pretty amazed how close it was to that of the real game.

4. The New Skill Bar - The latest addition to the game for double spell casting. This is a required part for Rubal's Castle (the dream project of Actoz that never came true. Hell, iNs@nE is gonna make it come true). :D

5. The increased Merc and Pet Levels - Pet is at 255 itself by default leveling. It will not stop at 100 but continue to 255. Merc's level has been changed from 300 to 999 to be max. This will make hunting easier for the player.

6. Merc and Shue invisibility even on hunting maps. - The better part. Will be an option for Server Hosters to implement or not. Can be done to avoid lag issues.

7. Triple Bred Shues - Made it custom by myself. Not a real part of A3 but I feel there is not harm in releasing them with these files.

8. Fixed Server Messages - can be edited with an option from the GM Character - No more struggling to get the timed server messages working on the server.

Soon I'll post screenshots of the New GM Console being introduced into the game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am uploading here the A3 By-Pass Launcher especially made the Episode 5 client which will be uploaded in the future.

This is just the by-pass launcher. It will not act as an updater. In the future I will upload another patch which will replace this by-pass launcher with the updater.

Until then, this launcher can also be used a custom launcher for the 2.02 server. All those who wish to use the Episode 5 client in the future are requested to download this launcher as many of the strings have been edited and it will act as a glitch-less launcher for the 5.00 server files.

Here is the link:

Thank You,
-- iNs@nE

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oooh this is a rather nice looking game, wonder why their aren't more Pservers for it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could get screenshots for it on offical websites. The game is wonderful. There are a quite a few private servers there but not as many as compared to WoW and etc coz only Asian countries play this game currently. Do try it out. :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Lol nice hot launcher!! =D

One of the best launchers I've seen so far

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. You will have to download a new client. I will upload after the release of the server files along with the guide to setup the server. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes. You will have to download a new client. I will upload after the release of the server files along with the guide to setup the server. :)

gogogogo !! i will be right behind ur back !!! cant wait to see new mobs, new skill n etc.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
amazing man....Genius....
keep up the good work...may all good come to u !!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thnx a lot.

Update:

The Lotto Event and Dog Races are all tested and working great but there are quite a few glitches that need to be fixed with the servers. I'm working on them.

Will keep you all updated.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update: The New GM Console

The New GM Console which is a custom creation is gonna be an exclusive part of the 5.00 Server Files.

Here are a few features of the GM Console:

1. A new dialouge box in the game for the GM characters to work upon.
2. An already typed GM Command List for easier usage of GM Commands
3. In-game item-spawing along with custom option setting. (Yes. All the items can be set along with their options using this tool)
4. Ability to kick players off.
5. Ability to look at players base information and also the look of their characters.
6. All other manual GM Command works have now been made an automatic part of this Console.

The GM Command Console has been tested and is working without any glitches. My testers have confirmed it. I will run through the whole program once again just to avoid any future complications.

The GM Console v1 will be released along with the 5.00 server files but very soon later - the GM Console v2 will be released.

I am hoping to keep a live video box which will show the actions an active player on the GM screen which will give the GM's the ability to keep an eye on the player without having to follow them in hide mode.

I will soon post screenshots of the GM Console v1 here on RZ. Watch out for that.

Thank You,
-- iNs@nE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back