Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]A3 Web Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,
I am Releasing my A3 Web Registration Pack, which will enable you to make Registration for your A3 Server Online through any Browser. You dont need any HTTP Servers or PHP Servers to run this Pack, everything is Included, Just Follow the Instructions in the "ReadMe.txt" and it will be done even b4 you can spell the word "Done"!! -- Joking!!

If anyone likes my effort, then please let me know the same by Replying in the thread.. :)

Enjoy. :jester:

Note : Read the "ReadMe.txt" before doing anything :)

PassWord : "DaStorm" Oops I Forgot :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a simple problem...
the file is encrypted and u havent provided us the passwd

EDIT :
found it out !!

its : DaStorm ( mind ur caps D and S )

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Password Updated in 1st Post ... btw guys tell me how you like it :) maybe Insane might make it a "Sticky" :D hope so :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah !!
nice work...it works just fine !!! :smile:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've already added a thread regarding web registration but this one is more organized. So I'll replace this with that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Syntax error converting character string to smalldatetime data type. (severity 16) in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 110

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 110

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 111

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Syntax error converting character string to smalldatetime data type. (severity 16) in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 114

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 114

:: Error creating account, Please try again ::

Total Accounts: 0

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Syntax error converting character string to smalldatetime data type. (severity 16) in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 110

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 110

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 111

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Syntax error converting character string to smalldatetime data type. (severity 16) in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 114

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in d:\www\a3\index.php on line 114

:: Error creating account, Please try again ::

Total Accounts: 0

Altered in ASD (account) desing table (cl_cdate *vchar 255)
(account) desing table (cl_udate *smalldatetime 4)

ok....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your ASD has been edited and the parameter being checked for by the program was not found in your SQL DB. Hence the error. Fixing it - restore a complete DB>

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score
Your ASD has been edited and the parameter being checked for by the program was not found in your SQL DB. Hence the error. Fixing it - restore a complete DB>

correct

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I said earlier to follow the "ReadMe.txt" ... if anyone follows ot to the point they are sure to find no errors in the Web Registration ... just folllow the ReadME!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
COOOOL

I WILL CREATE A SERVER SOON ... :) AM A aMEUTER(STARTER ) WILL READ ALL THINGS

AND MAKE SOON

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
brother it says unavailable link when i download????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what should i do
right now m using hamachi network
with proxy connection

-----
i have edited index.php with hamachi ip and sql password
but it show like this-

Warning: mssql_connect() [ ]: Unable to connect to server: 5.150.36.46 in W:\www\Index.php on line 58

Warning: mssql_select_db() [ ]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in W:\www\Index.php on line 59

Warning: mssql_select_db() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in W:\www\Index.php on line 59

User ID: Password: Retype Password: Email:

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Unable to connect to server: (null) in W:\www\Index.php on line 151

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: A link to the server could not be established in W:\www\Index.php on line 151

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in W:\www\Index.php on line 152

Total Accounts:

Server Status:

what should i do....
my proxy port is 808
hamach connected
and sql pass= sa pass ...
help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open MSSQL Enterprese Manager, Select your "ASD" DB, then Select "account" table in ASD, RightCLick on "account" select "Design Table", change DataType of ColumnName "d_cdate" to "varchar" from "smalldatetime" & set the length to "255", Save & your Web Page it Ready to be Hosted.
The Email Addresses Of Ur Players are Stored There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back