Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] [Philippines Only] For smartBRO ranserver hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f248/guide-install-ran-online-offline-allmost-complete-166561/

2nd..
http://forum.ragezone.com/f248/guide-rancp-installation-errors-fixed-249915/

3rd.. install hamachi

4th.. make a new network
lucian0127 - [GUIDE] [Philippines Only] For smartBRO ranserver hosting... - RaGEZONE Forums

5th..
now that you have your own hamachi network.. you need your client to connect in your network by giving or posting your hamachi network and password..

6th.. edit your param.cfg in your client patch put the IP from your hamachi to your param.cfg
hamachi ip
lucian0127 - [GUIDE] [Philippines Only] For smartBRO ranserver hosting... - RaGEZONE Forums

param.cfg ip

same IP with your
sserver.cfg
login.cfg
field.cfg
sserver.cfg

7th..
now the IP configuration is done.. encrypt your client and put it in your C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ran\download\...

and thats it! happy hosting with smartBRO and hamchi..
NOTE: without hamachi you can't be the host... buy static IP if you want to host without hamachi..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] for smartBRO ranserver hosting...

I will link this to important thread, co`z the search function is not available at the moment. To posters make this thread clean.

I have change the tittle since SmartBRO is Available in Philippines only.

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
err... where can I/we find param.cfg??
param.cfg = a file that is usually opened using MS Notepad or MS Wordpad. It is a file that configures the connection, the graphics, or anything else in the game. You can find it on your client folder.

client = files that ables you to play

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@lucian0127

Kindly update your Image Link since this guide is in the sticky thread. Move it to imageshack.us site.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Lucian...

The Guide that you post is Online or Offline..???
If i put the LAN IP, it is now Online..?
Bec. i use my LAN IP it is not Online it is only a Networking,the other players cannot
play in my ranserver...!!!!!

Happy Gaming Guyz...!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Lucian...

The Guide that you post is Online or Offline..???
If i put the LAN IP, it is now Online..?
Bec. i use my LAN IP it is not Online it is only a Networking,the other players cannot
play in my ranserver...!!!!!

Happy Gaming Guyz...!!!

Follow the guide if you want your server accessible thru the internet, that is to put your server "ONLINE", ... so other players can connect^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank Fire_Angel

when i use hamatchi on my server it is now online and UP....
if u want to try my server this is my forumwebsite.

Happy Gaming Guyz...!!! ^_^

sorry for my english....wahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank smarkies...

Sorry that i advertise my server....

Happy Gaming Guyz...!!!^_^v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys just asking noob's here.. up to how many client can use the hamamichi network???? let me say i have to network of hamamichi can I use them both to incries the volume of the client that can connect to the server????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys just asking noob's here.. up to how many client can use the hamamichi network???? let me say i have to network of hamamichi can I use them both to incries the volume of the client that can connect to the server????

for smartbro, good for 5~8 clients

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@lucian0127

7th..
now the IP configuration is done.. encrypt your client and put it in your C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\ran\download\...

how to encrypt? noob here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ei... can i ask something.. how if im using smart bro and i want 2 have a direct line... ??? please answer this reply thx!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] for smartBRO ranserver hosting...

I will link this to important thread, co`z the search function is not available at the moment. To posters make this thread clean.

I have change the tittle since SmartBRO is Available in Philippines only.

Thank you.

guys can i know how many clients can connect if the host is only using smart bro connection? plss tell us the min and max clients who can connect... tnx really

oh i didnt see the lucians post.. sorry for askin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check the dates man...
this thread is old..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back