Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DOWNLOAD] ProjektNOFX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody
today i will give u all me DB and client
- 1098 Ver.
In there :
- valkiria armor
- gryphon armor
- bifrost items
- New items from USKO, and items from japan,korean KO
- 80 lvl skils
- This DB save 100% which Korean language
- new mobs like this :
ProjektNofx - [DOWNLOAD] ProjektNOFX - RaGEZONE Forums

U can find this mob's in Esland
Patch of the NEW MONSTER'S -
ProjektNofxDB v2 -
ProjektNofxClient [Perfekt working which this DB] -

REMEMBER TO CHANGE LANGUAGE TO KOREAN
Guide :
Well since you dont know, simply go to control panel and click regional and language options, then go to advanced tab and choose your language then press apply and restart comp your done.

Credits by Shinroken
Edited by me

The end ....
See ya guys and good lock on make server's....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, I don't know how to say thanks. If only more people would share they're files like this, we might move forward in the public-dev community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone can make a good server/client, use silicon shadows tbl editor, delete columns out of usko tbls that is not needed in 1098/150x, save work, make sql script, poof you have all usko items, do same with skills as well. all you need is patience, all the tools is out there to do whatever you need to do. instead of leeching other ppl's work, make your own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx nofx maybe ill do my testing for armors on a server with that DB =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but there is one problem meybe big meybe not
for me not
its korean DB so all tables is in Korean language ;]
oh some Monster are in English
enjoy ;]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, would you mind if I translated it and re-uploaded it eventually? (of course I will give credit)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, can you upload the server files you use to run this server? I tried using the 1098 ones that I have and the AI server won't open. It just does a error where windows says either send or don't send, no message comes up. Thanks again for the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice bro..
ty for sharing..
btw can u tell what skills work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks. I'll try them later. I'm gonna make a new post about something and please help me there if u can, thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey ty very much I am gonna use these files to creat a second Private server but do you have server files and maps to go with the db or do I just use my 1098 server files from my KruelIntentions server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Raven i delete me all files Of Knight Online Private Server.
I have nothing.
Time to make me life good ;]
See yaa

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well that is ok I am gonna beta test your server on my Dedicated server tonight and tomarow and check it out ty very much for a awsom db to work with if you ever would like a copy of it when I am done with it let me know I will be adding custom armors and custom donation wepons and armor to db. Ty very much I plan to make it apart of my comiunity of corse I give criedit to you for origanl db and server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ProjektNofx:

It was nice of you to post this; even though I hadn't messed with KO, or any other game for that matter in quite some time now, I guess these files kind of 'lured' me towards bothering with KO again. Thank you very much for sharing them with us!

With that said, I ran into some problems, at character select screen it lags, so I tried switching from 'zone=1' to 'zone=2' in the ini's but that only made AIserver crash. Any other ideas on how to fix this? I'm using all these files, including the server files posted here.

Thanks,
Alex

Back