Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Editing GUI using Adobe Photoshop CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Editing GUI using Adobe Photoshop

Tools required:

- Adobe Photoshop

- Nvidia DDS Plugin

- Nvidia DDS Thumbnail Viewer (optional)

1. Download the 2 .rar files and extract only the first part.
2. Run the EditingGuiGuide.exe to full screen press CTRL+F and restore press CTRL+F again.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice guide from idol smarkies....

Just a suggestion, for all the pros in RAN Server Development, why not make tutorials in flash format....just like this... easy to understand... beginners can play these videos/swf all over again... anyway its only a suggestion...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can i download this
-Adobe Photoshop CS2
- Nvidia DDS Plugin
- Nvidia DDS Thumbnail Viewer (optional)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Google it.

or Spoon Feed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir smarkies.. i encounter problem with this guide.. when i use my edit charinven and interface_main.. they are not transfarent anymore..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just don't know the correct alpha transparency for this. Sorry I don't have much time for experimenting this is only a quick guide. I'll just update this guide If I get over it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just don't know the correct alpha transparency for this. Sorry I don't have much time for experimenting this is only a quick guide. I'll just update this guide If I get over it.

ok sir tnx for it.. anyway eventhough not transfarent still i use it for a change and new look.. ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've tried to change the texture of skill effects but I don't know why it won't change after its played in game....is it possibly because I change the client only and not the server ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
luchs this is a GUI editing not skill effects editing, sorry I cant answer that for you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found it its a bit different in adobe cs 1 but instead its same functional. Thx Sir Smarkies, now I can even edit skill effects (like Blood Thirst, Power UP), GUI menus, Costume Colour, etc ^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir smarkies, u file download is damage, can u give me the new link?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@sir smarkies,

I found that, when i'm finished almost all of my client texture, i found that the size of texture files are different far away from the original / official one. Why is that ? Guess we haven't find the right settings for some texture like costume, and all other item. Can you share what's the original alpha channel setting for those item ? I've already edit some of my mall item costume but its size is 5 times bigger than original (ex : original 40kb, mine are 250kb) T____T Any idea how to fix this problem :winky:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok sir tnx for it.. anyway eventhough not transfarent still i use it for a change and new look.. ^_^

I've done some of my new texture and its working but just as you see it's still not the correct alpha but you can use this setting for temporary :

8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned

it using 32 bit Alpha Transparency and sure its very big file :eek6: 5 x time bigger than usual, but has a best performance

smarkies - [Guide] Editing GUI using Adobe Photoshop CS2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
waw Sir @luchs. ^^
sir @luchs plz sharing client Jamuran 2008 ^^

when is beginning jamuran ep4?

my english apology deteriorate :busted_co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back