Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Php script for counting Characters Online as requested by arnjuxzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here are the screenshots:

SS 1: as you can see, the server is not online and no characters online that's why it is 0.

Ultimate Ran - [Share] Php script for counting Characters Online as requested by arnjuxzzz - RaGEZONE Forums

SS: 2
now i put my server online and it has a character online of 4.
Ultimate Ran - [Share] Php script for counting Characters Online as requested by arnjuxzzz - RaGEZONE Forums

Instruction:

1. download my files.
2. it consist of config.php, function.php, and index.php
3. now create a new folder under htdocs/ran/
4. extract this file to that folder
5. edit config.php
6. don't change anything from function.php
7. now just edit some at index.php like the IP address, the text to appear on the launcher, etc. etc.
8. try to browse index.php or put it to your launcher site..
ex:
9. your done.

this scripts belong to the maker of ran cp and the maker of status.php.. so credits goes to them..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still doesnt show the count... zzz, i give up :/

did you edit the config.php and index.php? you have to edit some of the text there.. like your IP address, the port use (i use login server port here)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did you edit the config.php and index.php? you have to edit some of the text there.. like your IP address, the port use (i use login server port here)

mhm.... everythings done by the book step by step, still, says "Characters Online:" and nothing after : . weird

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhm.... everythings done by the book step by step, still, says "Characters Online:" and nothing after : . weird

yeah its weird.. did you start your server and see the Server Status: Online marked green? and you have a online character? or you can do it manually to check just go to RanGame1>ChaInfo>OpenTable> and look for ChaOnline and replace 0 to any number you want and then next is to launch index.php using IE or mozilla.. this is to check if it is working.. it works on mine and others, i hope it works on you too..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice Guide buddy. And i love the launcher that you use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Guide buddy. And i love the launcher that you use.

tnx.. i'm just giving back what ragezone have thought me.. without ragezone i can't post like this..

about the launcher.. i'll share it when finish.. it is a ph base launcher which you can enter your username and password at the launcher.. but i can't connect it to the database.. it is just a design.. anything you put on the username and password can get you to the next launcher.. i wish i could connect this to database..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah i know this launcher. Its from PH. Well hope you can share it soon buddy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make "honda gx270 carb" work for you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ultimate Ran
off topic
can i request for your AU3 Script in your GAME LAUNCHER??thanx ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there another link for this i think its broken

Reaction score