• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent [COSA NOSTRA][2.4 Ascent Repack Progress Check]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
-= V.C.N IS BACK =-
== == == == == == == ==
Everyone knows that CN2 2.4 repack is coming out. So i decided to contribute to everyone despite the fact of previous drama on RAGEZONE.

Cosa Nostra still is the best most stable repack out there. and 1000 ppl can confirm that.

So i know how buggy the 2.4 core is. so the follwoing was fixed.

So far i fixed the following on 2.4:

1. trainers
2. recipes
3. books
4. proffessions cap
5. 100% completed 2.4 items with addition of 3 new pieces to tier 6
6. Spirit healers
7. Fully Spawned Sunwell and MAg terrace with all new bosses.

I did not want to release it untill everyting is fixed. so stand by for download link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
great,and we are waiting.but could you tell us which verison of ncdb you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice nice keep this bumped guys one of the best repacks =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SlumWoW says great work and we can't wait for the release!

You don't know me.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to your repack coming out rr2739. I need some fixes of my own and other sources are getting pretty unreliable. Would it be much hassle for you to PM me the source when you release?

Kaotic Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea well my maple server is fully completed and running, so im decidng to run back to wow again, i dont plan on releaseing anything this time around.

whats all the news about burlex underground or stopping ascent, is he back in making cores or whats the new story. its been a while ive been here lol.

btw is ascent 100% usable with 2.4.2? or just 2.4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont wait for it
CN2 2.4 the will never release it. same story told over and over again in a months now, even cn

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks like very prosper, still focus and keep up working on your db, many people for sure incluiding me will really appreciate your hard job, thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
stepbystep RR has 500+ posts you have less than 2 and 2 of those are here flaming, why don't you go sit back in your little corner? im not an RR lover as some of my posts i have had heated debates with him to say the least :p but he does do alot i will admit and alot more than your 9 posts could ever do so just leave man, oh BTW i dont care if you DO actually reply to this im not comming back to this thread for a long time and your opinion....well doesn't matter to me bye :)

[Wall of text crits you for OVER 9000]

-Emerged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man, I'm going to wait.. how long do you think it's going to take before you release this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we are waiting for this really nice release...so... any ETA on the release?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
come one .. when this will be released?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this like a movie preview for a movie that won't release for another 6 months or is this like a heads up that you may release something in the near future?

Usually it is best to announce a release AFTER you have finished working on it. :technolog

Back