Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Weird error L2O 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im paranoid...

any idea why there are strange IP's trying to connect as worldserver? Its the same two ips, and they arent mine

This is a totally new server and had been up for about 5 mins before this came up

~Nyx~ - Weird error - RaGEZONE Forums

lol Some crazy Dutch having fun.
Maybe I am just talking out of my ass but they might be trying to log in with a bot, using their old (maybe even non existent characters), login/userID/characters. You guys really should run your connection through a firewall.

Upvote 0
I didnt code my server from scratch..wth? who are you?.. thats funny man Anyways I am running through a firewall

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nyx just try lookign through all of your ip configs make sure u got the right ones in there, u coudld jsut use a how to setupup the server tutorial and use it as a check to see fi u took all the right steps

Upvote 0
eh my server works fine, its someone fricking around externally Im guessin... It didnt affect the server actually running but it was disconcerting to see that

I blacklisted those IPs from my server VIA firewall, then I changed auth ports, seems to solve problem.

Well if those ARE bots just a warning if you care :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dr.stank : stfu urself u have no idea what im talking about.

Nyx : I asked u if u could tell me whereu got ur source u said u madde the server yourself and told me to send u money if I wanted it.

but im not worried about it, I got my dedicated line and sytem running so I was finnaly able to find info on it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL WTF... Ive never asked anyone to send me money, thanks for flaming my thread. if you have an issue, PM me.

If you think Ive coded this myself, yer really silly in the head, as you can look back in my posts and see Ive been here since september.. not only that but any fool would know the difference just by playing my server one time.. jeebus

I must say getting into this whole thing has been an interesting experience. i never realised the amount of really goofy people that are out there.

Ive not made a dime off running a server lol.. unlike some people. If you want to flame someone, flame one of the scammers.

Upvote 0
O ya nyx charges,,,,,,,,,,,absolutly nothign. only thing newhere realted to money is a small thread sayign they accept donations deosnt demand them

Upvote 0
I wasnt flaming anyone and I never said u demanded you said "you can always donate to the server =P" If we helped you you'd help us, its not a big deal anyways, hence why I said I didnt care, also shadowhax why even bother making a comment when you wernt involved with the convo in any way shape or form. Nyx much respect wasnt hating or nothing was making a comment. sheesh =P

Upvote 0
OK kore no worries, I was prolly being sarcastic If I said that, I get a lot of people begging for info about files and you can probably understand why I dont want to give info out to random people, due to the nature of the files.. how am I supposed to know if whoevers asking me is "legit" or not

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i thing this change:
AcceptCallNum=1 <== change number 5 becouse lot of connect you server.(you need enough Auth connect socket)
AcceptThread=1 <== this too more high
NewAuth\etc\config.txt

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back