Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL][SERVER] iXeo Project - Revision 24 [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yet again I find myself releasing iXeo after I said I had quit. Well, people get bored, and I missed that warm feeling when I went on a retro and found that someone was using my server. Quite a great feeling there.

Well, not many updates, basiacly just a bugfix, fontfix, and fixed lag.
With this server you should get no lag with up to 70 users, tested with clones on my localhost, but I dont know if that changes things if its just my IP, I dont know.

I know Kenoja will come on this thread to flame me, and I know alot of others will too. But I dont care, you can suck a penis.

This comes will no screenshots, because I cba changing it.

Download link;

Well, enjoy.

Jontehisbanned - [REL][SERVER] iXeo Project - Revision 24 [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Jontehisbanned - [REL][SERVER] iXeo Project - Revision 24 [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sweet! :D
If I still owned a retro, I would totally use this server. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, I'm pretty sure you said that to boost your postcount, because in this time you wouldn't have time to download and test it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome..Wen i get my laptop back ill make retro :)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol... i wanted screeniees :(
wat type of bug fixxesS??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ones were you get d/c on registration, if your inactive for 2 mins you get d/c, etc.

Im actually thinking of releasing a funny version, a splice between V14 and V24, where when you talk the (...) shows up :p

xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
screens please... not download atm intill theres screen tar :]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats your loss then, I cba'd.
Look in the DEV thread, theres some old ones in there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yh need screen might download then :D
________
Sam Thabfox closed down :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you do it , well nc, but if ur going to make the ... pop-up, can u make custom colours of the background of ... if its possible? so i can choose my own font :D

but is this server script free? cause i had to clsoe my retro because of tooo many scriptors :X

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you do it , well nc, but if ur going to make the ... pop-up, can u make custom colours of the background of ... if its possible? so i can choose my own font :D

but is this server script free? cause i had to clsoe my retro because of tooo many scriptors :X

in that case use hablux SNG :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lawl Donkjam.

@Supers, hell no, I dont use Debbo, I started with the base of USA111, and built off that, fixed some bugs, added trax, fixed up console etc. You guys remember when Debbo V2 came out and ppl were like; "why be my habbo iz when i leave room i still is showing up in zat room?"

I tried to fix the room bug but I can't figure out what string is wrong <;[

EDIT //

Donkjam, its easy enough to edit DCR's so I can insert the DCR for (...), correct?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awww, this server doesn't have ranks.

And i don't know how to add...

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omy dude you made another gui edit what's changed in this one the width and the form name ????

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sorta kindof find these servers useless, because theres Hablux, and zer0, and monsta the good ones.. these are crappy remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back