Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Meridian 59 Server Files (Enjoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited post so the new files are up here.
Everything works, can log in, woot.

Server files:

Client files:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, which client version does this work for? Woould you be kind enough to post the link to the download lol. O, and a little guide? (how to start the server and etc.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure. This needs the Renaissance (not sure how you spell it) Client.

I'll set up a manual within the week. Find the client and host it rapidshare. Unless of course someone else can find the client for me. Would be much appreciated.

All you need to know at the start is that you need to edit the hosts file.

IP.goes.here.nub meridianX.aq.com

Where X is the server number of your server, let's say you decided to set the server to 333 then it would be meridian333.aq.com

I'm sure the config file for the server is easy to understand.

Not sure what the update in there does.

Note: I heard they got the new revamped client working for older servers? Someone wanna check if this is just a rumour?

Sorry about the lack of detail, but I'm rather busy recently. Would be nice if we got a M59 section in the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
agreed, i love this game. (lol, its an oldie but fun to me) Great Job!

(Edit)
How do u create a new account?

(Edit2)
Anyways, Great Job. Cant wait until guide comes out, ive been looking all over the place for this. XD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Take this list for now:

DM APPEAL ON/OFF
DM STEALTH ON/OFF
DM CLEAR of ABILITIES
DM CLEAR INVENTORY
DM PK ENABLE
DM PK DISABLE
DM PK LOCK
DM PK UNLOCK
DM GET SPELLS
DM GET SKILLS
DM GET MONEY
DM BOOST STATS
DM GOOD
DM NEUTRALLY
DM EVIL
DM MONSTER < monster name >
DM ITEM < item name >
DM GET < reagents / food / armor / gems / ring / weapons / necklaces / potions / sundries >

Admin COMMAND:

Articles colour modify: piItem_flags INT < NR >
colour:
9 = red 10 = orange 11 = lightgreen 12 = dark-green
13 = light blue 14 = dark-blue 15 = lila ones
16 = cash 17 = light blue 18 = red 19 = orange
20 = lightgreen 21 = dark-green 22 = light blue
23 = between brightly and dark-blue 24 = lila ones
25 = yellow 26 = iron 27 = stronger iron 28 = brown
29 = dark red 30 = black 31 = invisibly 32 = dark-blue
33 = dark red 34 = brown 35 = dark-green 36 = dark-green
37 = black-blue 38 = brighter black-blue 39 = dark lila
40 = matt yellow 41 = dark-blue 42 = dark red 43 = grey
44 = black 45 = iron 46 = iron

pbImmortal INT < NR >
1 = blue 2 = green

message to all user:
transmit users hello!

Account command:
show users
create account admin Alamir asdfg
create admin (if above command appears more idnummer executed)
create account DM BardeNitro passw
create DM (more idnummer)
create account user User1 jkla
create user (account number)
create user (account number)
normal instruction (user account + 1 player object)
create automated account name password
object in space create:
transmit to o 0 PutInRoom what object 4168 fine_row int 32 fine_col int 37 row int 6 col int 4 rid int 53 fish int 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, i need to know where to download client heh. I dont think the main site hosts it anymore since evolutioin came out. Im just waiting for guide and links, unless somebody can help this guy out.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edit:
Ok i got it connecting but I need to know how to create a character. I'll might write a guide for this after i fully get it working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well this server support evolution ? *i know its a dumb question* Evolution doesnt look much different except it got a graphical face lift up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it supports Evolution. I used the Evolution demo client to connect, but i dont know how to create a character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did u connect with evolution? could you post a short guide? Lol, i thought evolution wouldnt work with this server. GJ!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allright, open up the server window. Type "create account admin, name, password" where name and password are your own account names and passwords respectively. To create normal users just use "create account user, name, password" where name and password are their names.

Okay so you've got the server loaded and have your own account now close the server. To log in first you need to edit blakserv.cfg and meridian100.aq.com (all instances) to meridianX.aq.com where X is the server number you want to label yours as, usually it is 3 digits, I'm sure you could duck around with that. Then edit your hosts file as described earlier by me *first post I think*. Finally reload your server.

So now you've set up your server. I'm doing this part off the top of my head, considering I have no client on my comp atm:

To log in open up your m59.exe and click on connect, fill in the proper information including the server number you chose. Now after you click connect you SHOULD get a dialog box that has <new character> in it. Click on ok or next or w/e the accept thing is there and proceed to create your character.

Voila, once you're done you should be in game so feel free to screw around with GM commands and feel free to be brave and dig deep into the server files figuring out what everything does.

And yes it is possible to create your own spells and areas. And yes it is possible to hand make a resource/room/art editor for Meridian 59, it was in the works way back, project probably died. No clue.

Good luck sirs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Evolution client does not work with this server software, incorrect packets and whatnot. Use the Renaissance client.

I'm looking for it right now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
M59-Trial-Full-11-01-04.zip

Thats the client i downloaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, whatever you saying, its not working. I downloaded that same trial client and i still cant connect. Either you didnt say it correctly, or my client is messed up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, will update if you find the client. Im having no luck finding the old one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to replace the exe with the one in update files 0.1.zip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did. Still doesnt work. maybe somebody should rewrite the guide cause im missing files that the guide explains me to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back