Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Network Packet Logger

Reaction score
Hello ragezone, I have been leaning C# from google, and I came across a tutorial on how to make a packet logger in C#, and I decided to code it and see how you guys like it!

Image:
Liam - [Release] Network Packet Logger - RaGEZONE Forums

This program shows you all the packets sent and received going through your IP (if you have multiple IPs, then you can choose them)

Download:

Requirements:
This program will work on most computers, and to be able to run this program, you'll need to have Administrator access, and you'll need to run it as administrator!

:): If you need anything done, I can try and see what I can do.

(Still learning)

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good progress, seems quite good tbh.

I came across a tutorial on how to make a packet logger in C#

The question is however, how much did that tutorial spoonfeed you? If it just supplies you with the code to write it's as good as worthless (except for the fact that you learn to think in specific manners which are required to code like this). But yeh, if it's one of those tutorials it didn't really teach you much. Smart thing to do would be expanding on the idea yourself like add a save option and save all packets into a log file.

Not trying to say you just copy and pasted a tut here, just wanna help you improve your C#.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello ragezone, I have been leaning C# from google, and I came across a tutorial on how to make a packet logger in C#, and I decided to code it and see how you guys like it!

Image:

This program shows you all the packets sent and received going through your IP (if you have multiple IPs, then you can choose them)

Download:

Requirements:
This program will work on most computers, and to be able to run this program, you'll need to have Administrator access, and you'll need to run it as administrator!

:): If you need anything done, I can try and see what I can do.

(Still learning)

Suggestionl;

If you wish to make this more useful, add a function that counts IP connects per IP, for example it should count the amount of connections per 24 hours on 87.9.1.#.# or whatever! Most of the people here would find that useful to have a 3rd party program do it; helps block abusive ips as well! But nice work;

Regards,
Ytys Vynsan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that changing the GUI of an open source packet monitor does not make it yours.

If you think it is not this source, then explain why when decompiled it describes of the site Mentalis?

Back