Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo Retro] Looking for SOMEONE to CREATE me a Habbo Retro r63

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will pay $20 to the first person who makes me a Habbo Server!

I tried but failed to make one myself through this [TUT]

And also if you are good at coding and are looking to make some $$$ from it, stick around after you've made the server for me to hear about what I can offer you! (and your coding friends!!!)

Thank you! :thumbup1:

www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look at my signature - I also host them as well as create them too as per a professional hosting and installation company, at a cost of £9.99 / $20 for the remote setup on your own VPS/PC, or £19.99 / $40 for it to be hosted with us, too, on our high spec dedicated servers.

Upvote 0
Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to this group! We makes retros for cheaper than that.

Upvote 0
www.Epic Hosts.co.uk
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to this group! We makes retros for cheaper than that.

-- Price --

£30.00 - Set up all things 100% , No things are left behind

£20.00 - If you have download what need, like: CMS, Xampp, Emulator, SWFS

£10.00 - Setting up Client/etc

£5.00 -> Free - Any Problem that i can help with

How is that cheaper? We provide EVERYTHING plus the host for just £19.99, or even cheaper than that if an offer is made through our Live Chat. Best of all, we're a long-term professional hosting company, not a little Facebook group.

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is that cheaper? We provide EVERYTHING plus the host for just £19.99, or even cheaper than that if an offer is made through our Live Chat. Best of all, we're a long-term professional hosting company, not a little Facebook group.

Terrums service is much better mate.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Can anyone here help me make a habbo retro? I've always wanted to make one and I'm having some difficulties doing it!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Can anyone here help me make a habbo retro? I've always wanted to make one and I'm having some difficulties doing it!

Hey IHersheey, I can help you make a habbo retro, only if you pay for everything? interested?:tongue:

Upvote 0
Back