Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

BoI Database Editor Beta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, everyone i'm currently working on "everything" I can do to manage the BoI Database, this is the beta version of my Account Manager. I seen one posted here that says 'Account Manager' But it only really registers. I've made this in Visual Studio 2012 so it requires .Net Framework 4.5. But anyways here's some of the features it has.

Features
  • Simple Clean, Easy To use UI
  • Database.cfg Simple configuration
  • Register Accounts easily
  • Change account passwords easily
  • Enabled GM To accounts easily
  • Add zen to an account
  • Great error handling

Screenshot:
xHimura - BoI Database Editor Beta - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

(Version 0.2) Just added 2 executables (x86, and x64) So you can use whichever.

Download:

Last edited:
Yes i'm going to try but it may be separate most of that data is stored in MySQL, and a lot of it is stored in "blobs" which holds large binary data, i'm currently working on Parsing the data, and figuring out how its all stored.

I compiled it under Any CPU, but i added 0.2 theres one compiled under x86, and one under x64, incase that was wrong. :)

What happen to new tools (add exp/add item/ add pet etc.) dude? :)

Im working on it , i just compiled the exes for x64 & x86, like i said it will take some work to figure out the item & pet. Exp is easy but im gonna have to add a dual connection (MySQL & MsSQL) .

It could be if u dont have .net framework 4.5. Im sure it works on 32-bit.

ok thnx much i go download that

but problem is maybe i cant run .net framework 4.5 on win XP

or if i can get link where download for my pc pls

How to use it?? It said failed to connect to SQL.. I already open the SQL but still get the message..

.NET Framework is not limited to Windows 7+... If you use Google, you can easily find a 32-bit version of it that will support Windows XP.

Dude, seriously? I google ".NET framework windows xp" and it took me less than a minute to find it..

Scroll to the bottom of this website.
>>

Yeah me too.. but the problem still said cannot connect to SQL.. where should I put this file.. Because its in my download folder and exract it there and run.. and I got the error message cannot connect to sql..

Yeah me too.. but the problem still said cannot connect to SQL.. where should I put this file.. Because its in my download folder and exract it there and run.. and I got the error message cannot connect to sql..
If you pay attention, you'd notice the config file it has. Edit Database.cfg to match your MSSQL info.

[DATABASE]
IP = "127.0.0.1"
PORT="1433"
DB="PassportBOI"
USERID="sa"
PASSWD="aqwerty"

I try to use my IP 192.168.1.68
But still cannot connect to SQL what port should I put? I don't know what is the SQL port..
Maybe because the name of my SQL is NAPHY and not SQLEXPRESS thats why it can't connect..

NEVERMIND I use Nercos Account manager it's friendly user that this.

Last edited:
Back