Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Patched/Cracked KoemV2 (latest version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi Community,

many people say Kal Online Scene is dead because of DDoS and Crashes. Well me and others try to give our best that the Kal Online Scene stays alive. Maybe some people noticed that i offer an AntiDDoS Protection-> wich protects Reality, Olympus, Xtreme, Xiu, Redlight and Xan at the moment, more people want to join. I think through DNS Splitting i found a way to defend against DDoS, wich is stronger than Dragonara or Hyperfilter (some Admins was on Dragonara before they joined my protection, and Dragonara couldnt protect them)

Sooo DDoS seems to be not the main problem anymore, what we now have is crash problems, caused by crash packets (crash hacks). I found out that many crashes are possible with Aylens Systems (example R11 or Koemv2). The Clean Repack without any Addons have not that much crashing problems. I decided to "crack" Aylens Main.dll of the latest KoemV2, so you are able now to use the KoemV2 Addons, like Summon System and Instance Dungeon, without KoemV2 Protection/Crypt System, wich is already hacked and can be crashed.

Here is the cracked Main.dll, just exchange it with your Main.dll if you use Koemv2 (latest Version) and on Client Side use an uncrypted config.pk and remove Protect.mpln serverside) For Example Clean Repack Client with KoemV2 Serverside now works : ) You are now able to implement your own Protections System (or use one from Striker, me or someone else who offers an crypted Packet Sending System / Protection)

Special Credits goes to XEAxMaste, he looked up mainserver addresses about 3 hours long, from an list that i gave him (aylen hooks) and he also tested the DLL : )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also, you can not use the protect.mpln at the server side+ when you login you will have an error saying that Invalid State at csocket blabla, you can hide it using madknight's addon which hide some console messages because actually you will still be able to login:).

Many crashes are fixed with this new cracked version, for example F/L or login spam.

one more thing is that you dont need your plugin folder at clientside anymore since it wont load it

i will release an trade hack protection as soon as possible here at ragezone which ive been using at my server for thoses who will use this new main.dll

ah and also no more secondary password ^^

Have fun and thanks madknight :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All I could say Great job XEAxMase and Special thank's for MadKnight
i think this will revive kalonline about for some years :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey thank you for this, ill certenly try out... once i get stupid hex to work... i keep gettin win32 eorro when launching the main server or engine after i hex edit it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
good job madkn8 you make kalonline alive :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i rly wow .... love u madkn8 and XEA <3

now equilibrium can back .

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Good job^^ maybe someday we will reopen kalsage again with all this fixed stuff :O:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good job guys like always , well done!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ohh yeah its very cool but what about the koem protect command? /online (but not intresting) /block /unblock... ect. Hmm? And what about md5 protect any other way for protect engine e and config?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think u guys didnt got what they did. they disabled protection, it is like add-on atm (summon mob, instance dungeon etc...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeaa :D but alot of crash fix :) and tested so stable summon,instance too and u can add another protection more better ,standard protection from koem v2 is poop :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeaa :D but alot of crash fix :) and tested so stable summon,instance too and u can add another protection more better ,standard protection from koem v2 is poop :)

lots of crash fixed? u must to say, aylen's functions which r causing crash have been disabled. it will be clean mainsvr like MadKnight said (all old hacks will be work too like 1hh), still have ways to crash it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but functions is disabled :) and yes lots of crash fixed ,look Empourium kal or Xiu Online after add dll no one can crash the server so i think is fine ^^

and with "Protection AyleN" can use hack's too,so prefer is get own protection of hacks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok i got it, pointless to explain something gl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back