Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GameGuard Free Version for RF

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Report :

GameGuard V2.

Trouble from GGSERVER v2.0

After I hooking Gameguard.dll to my RF

1. I try to login and succesfull
2. after login, I try to open some packet editor etc (RPE, WPE, and Others) and Close (good protection)
3. I close all Packet Editor, Restart my PC, clear cache and some temporary files
4. Login Again to game without any illegal program
5. Taraaaa.. I alwaysss DC from game. and GGServer give information "Antihack Connection Not Found connection closed succesfully!"

I try to restart again my PC and clear all temporary files, Delete All illegal program include all packet editors (RPE, WPE, and Others). after restart I try to login again and i get disconnected again from my server......LOL.

So I try to Close my GGserver and start it again. then my problem solve
I can login again to my server. but if I opened Packet Editor again. I get this problem again.

The point is :
I must Restart my GGServer everytime my client closed by Gameguard.dll because some illegal program.

can u fix it

Tested on Windows 7 x64 Sp2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since updating to 2.0, the Gameguard window is being spammed with:

Antihack Connection Not Found connection closed succesfully!

While they are still in game fine. So it just keeps spamming it over and over, and only on 4 ppl out of a lot more playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Verry bad... i play game and receiv auto disconnect from server ... i don't aparance LOGIN BOX HAHAHA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For pinkof, your gameguard 2.1.4 isnt work fine at my server. I dont know why.. hahahaha
Your gameguard detect when im open CE, but game RFO not close, just appear disconnecting from server. But i can still play.
I dont know why, i feel your new gameguard is not more better then before, until now i use your game guard 1.9.6, thats is prety good.
lol - [Release] GameGuard Free Version for RF - RaGEZONE Forums
But so thx for your gameguard.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to say, the latest version for me doesn't work right at all. the disconnect box comes up, but doesn't close the game, you can even run cheatengine and everything while that box is open and still play the game. The AC disconnect thing is really annoying our players, I don't have any AC software even installed on my computer, I even uninstalled the Logitech mouse and Keyboard software as that has macros in it, and it still doesn't work right. It dc'es me over and over again, I have to turn my computer off and back on just to run the game at times, and I'm expecting people to do the same. Thankfully we have loyal people that do do that at the moment, but please look into it. We plan to donate to your gameguard, but only we can play our game protected, we really love your work, and we've not had a single hacker, and even some of the vetern hackers have tried and been booted, but the last few revisions have quite a few bugs in them.

I've reverted back to 1.9.6, but the AC thing is still annoying our players.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For pinkof, your gameguard 2.1.4 isnt work fine at my server. I dont know why.. hahahaha
Your gameguard detect when im open CE, but game RFO not close, just appear disconnecting from server. But i can still play.
I dont know why, i feel your new gameguard is not more better then before, until now i use your game guard 1.9.6, thats is prety good.
View attachment 144101
But so thx for your gameguard.

YOUR GGSERVER PORT not binding with ZONE PORT thats why your connection still connect with server. couse GGSERVER not close your ZONE server socket port.
try to config again your config.ini.

Gameguard 2.1.4 pinkof have bug with Max count / IP.
U can't connect 2 account with same IP.

what does Hack detected : AC means ?

Thats mean AutoClick / Macro / Keyboard Macro / Mouse Macro.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm anyway is there any list of things that AC means ? coz i can ´t find any autoclicker etc on my pc , all regs clear but still server side says that hack detected : ac and i can ´t start game

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm anyway is there any list of things that AC means ? coz i can ´t find any autoclicker etc on my pc , all regs clear but still server side says that hack detected : ac and i can ´t start game

I don't have clue about that, you have tried to restart your PC?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah >.< i have tried everything hmm no idea,
btw. it´s great antihack but still players can bypass it with injectors , is there any way to protext this ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sounds like lots of bugs in the guard....waiting for the perfect version.:pP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't have clue about that, you have tried to restart your PC?

what port im must add to GGserver If my port Login Original Port ?
becouse i got problem always said connect with server

Back